Ousmane Dembélé

KingLeo10

Ousmane will return with a vengeance...drop a few assists on mid table LL and then get injured for the remaining 2 Clasicos

:dembele:

Birdy

Ousmane will return with a vengeance...drop a few assists on mid table LL and then get injured for the remaining 2 Clasicos

:dembele:

Shut up!
He hadn't been injured (muscle) for 2.5 years from August 2020 to Jan 2023, until that idiot Xavi overplayed him for he was unable to win games against the likes of mighty Gironas, Getafes, and Mallorcas without him.

It's all on XAvi that he wasn't on the field vs UTD. At least he can guarantee us league and CdR in the 2 classicos against Madrid

KingLeo10

Shut up!
He hadn't been injured (muscle) for 2.5 years from August 2020 to Jan 2023, until that idiot Xavi overplayed him for he was unable to win games against the likes of mighty Gironas, Getafes, and Mallorcas without him.

It's all on XAvi that he wasn't on the field vs UTD. At least he can guarantee us league and CdR in the 2 classicos against Madrid

Relax :lol: Did you not see the :dembele: ?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Shut up!

First part is not exactly true... https://www.transfermarkt.com/ousmane-dembele/verletzungen/spieler/288230

However he has stayed healthy for quite a while lately.

Birdy

First part is not exactly true... https://www.transfermarkt.com/ousmane-dembele/verletzungen/spieler/288230

However he has stayed healthy for quite a while lately.

It's correct. I said muscle injury
The knee injury at the Euros was a KNEE, and not a muscle, injury, that anyone (injury prone or not) can get.
And many non-injury prone players, like VVD, have gotten that in the past

All the injuries this poor lad suffered from 2017 to 2020 were muscle ones.

It's his first muscle injury since his savior, Koeman, took over

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's correct. I said muscle injury
The knee injury at the Euros was a KNEE, and not a muscle, injury, that anyone (injury prone or not) can get.
And many non-injury prone players, like VVD, have gotten that in the past

All the injuries this poor lad suffered from 2017 to 2020 were muscle ones.

It's his first muscle injury since his savior, Koeman, took over

It says he had hamstring injuries in December 2020 and November 2021.

Birdy

It says he had hamstring injuries in December 2020 and November 2021.

Since I happen to know what exactly went on with Dembouz (I follow him closely as you know), transfermark's info is not correct there.

The Nov '21 one is nothing. Transfermarkt does this splitting of a long-term injury for no reason (with many players), where they classify as muscle injury the time from when a player is back to running/training until gaining full fitness.

The Dec '20 one was not a real injury. Dembouz felt something in the Cadiz game we lost back then, doctors said a muscle was elongated (without being torn or anything) and its better if he sits out 1-2 games for precaution. That's what happened

Shut up!

Overplayed??? :lol:
So... How many games should he play? It's fucking nonsense. If you can't count on him in like than 80% of the games (or more), than he isn't reliable player.
I keep saying that, because he's like most injured player in last 5 years, and people still count on him in some way. So you put him play and pray the God that he doesn't get injured and if he gets injured that means he is overplayed? How many games should he play? 38 La Liga, Copa Del Ray etc?
I hate when people say "Oh...He is fit, why he didn't play?". What he brings to FCB and to me is constant anxiety and how many games will he miss next time.

Birdy

So... How many games should he play? It's fucking nonsense. If you can't count on him in like than 80% of the games (or more), than he isn't reliable player.
I keep saying that, because he's like most injured player in last 5 years, and people still count on him in some way. So you put him play and pray the God that he doesn't get injured and if he gets injured that means he is overplayed? How many games should he play? 38 La Liga, Copa Del Ray etc?
I hate when people say "Oh...He is fit, why he didn't play?". What he brings to FCB and to me is constant anxiety and how many games will he miss next time.

Dude 2017-2020 is totally different from 2020-now in terms of his injuries

Educate yourself before spitting out ridiculous claims

JamDav1982

Birdy the numpty calling Xavi an 'idiot' when Birdy the numpty wanted Dembele banished to the stands never to play again for Barca.. but Xavi decided against that and resulted in him stayng.

Fairly gives off about Dembele when wanted him gone.

Last edited:

Redbuck

Are you actually a Barca fan cos this kind of essay gives the impression that you follow Barca every 4-6 months since 2017 and funny enough, Dembele has always gotten injured when you do that, so you get his injury prone belief from it irrespective of the fact that he has been taking proper care of his body from the Koeman era till date

Last edited:

JohnN

C' mon.. overplayed? He split minutes with raphinia who runs like there is no tomorrow and is perfectly fine. Dembele has great attributes but is injury prone. Bad for as, but this is the reality.
Xavi if anything, has helped him Play better.

Birdy

C' mon.. overplayed? He split minutes with raphinia who runs like there is no tomorrow and is perfectly fine. Dembele has great attributes but is injury prone. Bad for as, but this is the reality.
Xavi if anything, has helped him Play better.

No
He didn't split minutes
Demebele is a starter, RAphinia was his sub.
And since the first games after the WC, Xavi runs him to the ground making him play even games like Intercity until the end of extra time.
I had posted the minutes here some pages back

Home of Barca Fans