Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

| BREAKING: Ousmane Demb?l? has suffered a small relapse in his injury & he is now a doubt for El Clasico on 5th April.
@CatalunyaRadio
[��️]

Hope it's all club BS to seal that France NT will not call him for the INT break

His exclusion from the Classico this coming weekend had always that purpose

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Doubt he would travel to England if had a relapse. More likely his recovery is progressing more slowly than thought.

Dembele’s recovery is not going at the pace that was expected, though he has not relapsed. The objective is to return on April 5th against Real Madrid in the Copa, as his participation against Elche on April 1st is uncertain. [
@sanantheone
] #fcblive

Birdy

Doubt he would travel to England if had a relapse. More likely his recovery is progressing more slowly than thought.

Dembele’s recovery is not going at the pace that was expected, though he has not relapsed. The objective is to return on April 5th against Real Madrid in the Copa, as his participation against Elche on April 1st is uncertain. [
@sanantheone
] #fcblive

This.

The whole 'cautious approach' and excluding him from Classico of the past week was a facade to not let him play and train with France NT
Ingenious

serghei

He was injured in January 28th and he was projected to be out for a month. Until April 5th that's over 2 months out. That's some delay lol.

Birdy

He was injured in January 28th and he was projected to be out for a month. Until April 5th that's over 2 months out. That's some delay lol.

The initial prediction was to be able to play either Bilbao or Classico. NOT EARLIER.
That's 1.5 month

Now, they extended most likely for the reasons mentioned above

vuji_31

Doubt it is because of Franch national team...

Well I was looking firward from some of magic from roght wing, atleast for 20minutes.

Birdy

@ReshadRahman_
�� Davies to
@ishowspeedsui
: “Toughest player I faced in the UCL? Probably Dembele, the guy’s fast - I did my best & held my ground though” #FCB ������

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans