Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajnotkeith

Wait, did you really compare fking Ronaldinho's flair to Dembele???

Literally the opposite. I said 'there is no more Ronaldinhos in football'.

Dembele would not be one of the best players in the world in a past era. But the talent is worse now and he is.

iniestaGOAT

We need to sell him asap

Same story next year, Injuries at crucial time

Or contract drama

Or one one good game every 4 games

In short, get him the fuck out of here

Porque

Coz you can't stand around off the ball compromising defensive structure anymore.

Well, Mbappe does so you never know.

malvolio

Why are we not producing ronaldinhos anymore?

Brazilian kids are probably more interested in twitch, online games and tiktok?

Maybe it's just a dry spell for them. It happens for every country. Look at Spain now, they can't produce a striker to save their lives.

delancey

Brazilian kids are probably more interested in twitch, online games and tiktok?

Maybe it's just a dry spell for them. It happens for every country. Look at Spain now, they can't produce a striker to save their lives.

Also very true about Spain. It desperately needs a David Villa.

iniestaGOAT

Lewandowski: "Demb?l? is the player that has surprised me the most at Barcelona. What a great talent... His quality and how fast he is. For me, he could be the best player in his position. He's already among the best, but sometimes he gets injured."

delancey

Lewandowski: "Demb?l? is the player that has surprised me the most at Barcelona. What a great talent... His quality and how fast he is. For me, he could be the best player in his position. He's already among the best, but sometimes he gets injured."

Sometimes? :lol:

Birdy

Ousmane Dembele has recently had to reduce the intensity of his training to prevent a recurrence of the injury. His break will last another 2 to 3 weeks. Both Pedri and Dembele are targeting a return against Real Madrid on April 5 in the Copa del Rey.
@fansjavimiguel

But bums like Malvolio who are clueless about football and anything related to it, passed the verdict already: 'he had a relapse in the stands'
:lol:

malvolio

Ousmane Dembele has recently had to reduce the intensity of his training to prevent a recurrence of the injury. His break will last another 2 to 3 weeks. Both Pedri and Dembele are targeting a return against Real Madrid on April 5 in the Copa del Rey.
@fansjavimiguel

But bums like Malvolio who are clueless about football and anything related to it, passed the verdict already: 'he had a relapse in the stands'
:lol:

my bad. he had a relapse while you were sucking him off. reduce your intensity, ho.

Birdy

my bad. he had a relapse while you were sucking him off. reduce your intensity, ho.

Not only you are clueless about football, but apparently you don't know English well enough
Go look up the meaning of 'relapse' in the dictionary

Steer away from this thread, and keep sucking granny Messi's balls, loser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans