khaled_a_d

RW: Raphina & Torres
LW: Fati & Abde
CF: Lewandowski & Roque
We will also use 4th midfielder a lot.
Just hope we improve back up FB situation and 2nd GK if he leaves

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If he is stupid enough to go to that sinking ship, then good luck, don't let the door hit him on his way out.

I suppose we can survive without him. 25m is far, far from ideal but it is much-needed, plus the salary room he will free up. It all depends on how we spend it.

iniestaGOAT

If he is stupid enough to go to that sinking ship, then good luck, don't let the door hit him on his way out.

I suppose we can survive without him. 25m is far, far from ideal but it is much-needed, plus the salary room he will free up. It all depends on how we spend it.

We are lucky we are even getting 25m TBH. He was almost gone for free last year.

Got one league title the next year with 0 contribution from DEMBELE.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Considering how much we spent for him and all those time he spent on the slideline being injured, the least he can do is to wait until August 1st, but of course he won't IF he does decide to join PSG.

If PSG is willing to shell out 50m for him, I suppose that means Mbappe is going to Madrid this summer? Otherwise FFP-wise it wouldn't work for them, right?

KingLeo10

260-300 million invested in him over 6 years for....a howler v Pool and "the serious business is about to start" tagline :lol:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
He’s easily worth more than 100m these days so if he wants to leave he should be respectful enough to wait until 1st August for his release clause to be 100m again. Rich PSG won’t have any problem paying that if they truly value him.

Birdy

All the serious journos including Romano and Juan Marti have come out and shut down the rumors, reiterating that the player has NO intention to leave the club

But the usual cucks in here found another opportunity to show their true colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans