Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcelona_Boy1

Only since a year or so people stopped saying that.
I speak in present day, 1 year ago and longer he was not only injury prone but also dumb ass fucker playing Fortnite and shit. So... Yeah... Now maybe not unprofessional, but still injury prone and as I said before already 26. So he isn't getting younger and with the list of injuries... I just can't believe he will stay fit.

iniestaGOAT

I speak in present day, 1 year ago and longer he was not only injury prone but also dumb ass fucker playing Fortnite and shit. So... Yeah... Now maybe not unprofessional, but still injury prone and as I said before already 26. So he isn't getting younger and with the list of injuries... I just can't believe he will stay fit.

Nothing wrong with playing video games,

Better than the alternative which is being an alcoholic and degenerate gambling

Zidane82

🚨🌕| BREAKING: Ousmane Dembélé is very close to joining Paris Saint-Germain! Total agreement very close & the deal is about to be done, reports @FabriceHawkins — pending further confirmation. 🇫🇷☎️

feggydinho

🚨🌕| BREAKING: Ousmane Dembélé is very close to joining Paris Saint-Germain! Total agreement very close & the deal is about to be done, reports @FabriceHawkins — pending further confirmation. 🇫🇷☎️
As expected, Barca was never going to offer him a good increase in salary and money is now the deciding factor for many players. I hope PSG offer for him is really massively though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans