Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

Lucho might be good for him, or might break his body for good.

LaLiga salary rules are really crippling btw. This sale brings us practically no benefit.

Oh great, we get to register a Pique replacement and a Busi replacement, who are both on much inferior wages to that pair.

And replace Dembele? We can't even afford the champagne to celebrate Moussa Sissoko gtfo Catalunya.

feggydinho

I said it again and again lol

No brainer to leave

Like when Messi included his leave for free clause

Barcaforum you are all utter fools, do you think players include these clauses for fun? Shame on the club for accepting this rubbish.

I would have sold dembele immediately.
It was a no brainer back then, so it was either leaving him for free as he was a free agent or signing him at a lower wage for 2 years on that clause

Porque

The clause is fine, losing him is fine.

The problem is the fucked up finances that stop replacing him. Or that we had the chance last year and got Raphinha without an offensive rightback.

FCBfan22

Most likely (70%) is that is gone.

But what happens if he stays? I think the only way to put this behind is to fire Sissoko directly, as this seems another one of his schemes.

feggydinho

Most likely (70%) is that is gone.

But what happens if he stays? I think the only way to put this behind is to fire Sissoko directly, as this seems another one of his schemes.
He'll be sold by Barca for a higher price if he stays cause we won't want him to leave as a free agent next season. This is why I always saw him leaving now cause he gets to leave at his terms

FCBfan22

Mbappe is gone from PSG in the next summer. Could be even in the winter if they want to get at least some money.

Khalefi can perform double front flips, but he won't stay. Also the club needs massive clearance before they start progressing again (but by that time Lucho will be gone in my opinion).

All of this makes this guy's decision to give a green light even more mind boggling.

raskolnikov

The clause is fine, losing him is fine.

The problem is the fucked up finances that stop replacing him. Or that we had the chance last year and got Raphinha without an offensive rightback.
How long till this registering player stuff ends or we are financially in the clear so we can make "normal" putchases again?

JamDav1982

Said all season PSG would come for him this summer… was always happening.

The fuck up from board in Dembele goes back to Dec 2021 when they tried to plead poverty on a new contract which was agreed and then before signed they spent 60m+ on Torres. Then tried to say wouldn’t play for 6 months if didn’t leave on deal they wanted.

All came back to bite them and Dembele/agent have had control of situation since.

JamDav1982

This is not due to La Liga rules. Barca spent 200/300m worth on players last year and have given out and renewed big contracts in last couple seasons also.

It is a convenient excuse as to why in this situation with Dembele and some will lap it up as usual.

iniestaGOAT

Barça have moved their flight from Dallas to Las Vegas from 18:30 CET to 1:00 CET. This way, they'll know whether Ousmane Dembélé's lawyers paid out the player's release clause before the deadline. If they do, Dembélé will not travel with the team.

Loki

Like, without busi, alba, pique, griezyboy, umtiti, now dembele and most likely lenglet, how in the fuck we are not in position to start signing players normally. Should we offload all of our starting 11 and sign barca b players? Fuck tebas man.

Btw, best highlight video of dembouz

Because we have to reduce the wage bill by 200m to be profitable again and don't forget the 100m missing by playing in a much smaller stadium next season. Thats around 300m we need to save for the ffp. Summer 24, that's when we're able to spend again. We need to hold on for one more season like this and then it's over.
Also it's not like players like Lewy and Gundogan playing for free, or Gavi, Pedri, Balde extend for free mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans