Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Like, without busi, alba, pique, griezyboy, umtiti, now dembele and most likely lenglet, how in the fuck we are not in position to start signing players normally. Should we offload all of our starting 11 and sign barca b players? Fuck tebas man.

Btw, best highlight video of dembouz

:lol:

iniestaGOAT

(DEMBÉLÉ): PSG need to be super fast if they want to sign Dembélé for €50m today but sources believe that it will not be possible to complete the whole process within time. This is their priority though else they will have to negotiate with Barça.

El Barcelona

If he really wants more money than I hope that PSG can't trigger the 50mil buyout on time so that we can negotiate a bigger fee. The only thing what botters me about this transfer is that he's the only attacking player on the wing who can get past his man on a consistent basis. We definitely need another winger with that gift and hopefully someone who stays fit a whole year and with a better final pass. If I was laporta I would do everything what's in my power to bring mbappe to Barcelona. If they really wants Dembélé it is maybe possible I don't know, probably not but who knows with fresh investments/ selling another forward. 😂

JamDav1982

Laporta has employed a Spanish employment expert to frantically explore the legality of an agent to hold 50% of a workers buyout clause, in an attempt to stall this mother fuckin deal [tv3]

Frantically exploring a contract the club signed off on…..top stuff. Should have ‘frantically explored’ that before signing off on it.

Loki

(DEMBÉLÉ): PSG need to be super fast if they want to sign Dembélé for €50m today but sources believe that it will not be possible to complete the whole process within time. This is their priority though else they will have to negotiate with Barça.
Don't forget LaLiga hates PSG and even wrote an official complaint to Uefa after Messi. They sure as hell can drag this thing for one day and then PSG has to pay €100m.
It would be hilarious. Fax machine broken, wrong number, fals documents, siesta time. Let's go Tebas, use your imagination and let the Qataris bleed. They don't care about money anyways, for them 50 or 100m is like 5 or €10 for us.

Porque

Don't forget LaLiga hates PSG and even wrote an official complaint to Uefa after Messi. They sure as hell can drag this thing for one day and then PSG has to pay €100m.
It would be hilarious. Fax machine broken, wrong number, fals documents, siesta time. Let's go Tebas, use your imagination and let the Qataris bleed. They don't care about money anyways, for them 50 or 100m is like 5 or €10 for us.

True, isn't it the last Monday of the month, the day where Tebas goes to his favourite Turkish bath house in Madrid for a well due massage session. With his phone on silent, a detail like authorising the Dembele buyout payment can easily be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans