Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTL_Barca

PSG might go from Messi+Mbappe to Dembele this summer, now they'll understand our pain :lol:

It's a fitting end for this guys barca career. Kinda sucks he leaves for cheap but not having to deal with him and his agent ever again is priceless.

I didn't even hate him as a player, but it was really annoying, probably only topped by the yearly Neymar saga.

Temptation

PSG might go from Messi+Mbappe to Dembele this summer, now they'll understand our pain :lol:

It's a fitting end for this guys barca career. Kinda sucks he leaves for cheap but not having to deal with him and his agent ever again is priceless.

I didn't even hate him as a player, but it was really annoying, probably only topped by the yearly Neymar saga.

Retaining the other component parts, Dembele is a much better fit than today's Messi in that system.

Neymar-Mbappe-Dembele>>Neymar-Mbappe-Messi today.

feggydinho

Depends, if they can also add Kolo Muani and Goncalo Ramos while selling Mbappe, they would be on the right track with their attack (and they're current trying to get them)

They just have to make sure no player is given power above the coach

The reality is that they're not many top rw compared to the number of top lw, so PSG getting Dembele is a good deal for them, and the other players i listed and they're on a good track.

Temptation

March 2024... One will be injured, one will be gone and one will be partying with his sister.
Sure but not having any of the downgrade rubbish.

Neymar-Mbappe-Messi trio weren't pulling up any trees and totally bombed in the CL after all the hype.

Hence, PSG's new attack can't be declared a downgrade.

FCBfan22

Sure but not having any of the downgrade rubbish.

Neymar-Mbappe-Messi trio weren't pulling up any trees and totally bombed in the CL after all the hype.

Hence, PSG's new attack can't be declared a downgrade.
I agree with you. The defensive work-rate of NMM was non existent and you can't win high profile games with the front line doing fuck all defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans