Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

iniestaGOAT

F3Utt4wWAAAkEvg

Two words

FUCK OFF

Loki

If that's true, fuck this guy infinitely. Always seemed like the quiet little snake that was hiding under a "shy personality" kind of type.
He used the clubs weak situation and either threatened to leave for free or to get this release clause, which we have to share 50/50 with him. In his defense, he accepted a 40% salary reduction last year for this (if reports are true of course) and last season, he helped us to win LaLiga.
But never forget football is just business, especially nowadays. In general to all fans: Stop idolizing players, then you'll never get angry or disappointed.

feggydinho

50.4 milion? What does that mean? Do we get all the money?
We got 35m and they got 15m, so they were supposed to share it equally but ended up sharing it in that ratio without any legal procedure (according to HelenaCondis).

Good compromise from both parties in my opinion. Farewell

L3v1s

He used the clubs weak situation and either threatened to leave for free or to get this release clause, which we have to share 50/50 with him. In his defense, he accepted a 40% salary reduction last year for this (if reports are true of course) and last season, he helped us to win LaLiga.
But never forget football is just business, especially nowadays. In general to all fans: Stop idolizing players, then you'll never get angry or disappointed.
I never idolized this guy, and couldn't stand him after that miss against Liverpool. That's 4 full seasons in which I despised him, because winning a sixth Champions League was bigger than anything we've won after that. I don't care much about his assists against La Liga minnows to be honest. Apart from one Clasico that I remember, he brought nothing in big games.

iniestaGOAT

I never idolized this guy, and couldn't stand him after that miss against Liverpool. That's 4 full seasons in which I despised him, because winning a sixth Champions League was bigger than anything we've won after that. I didn't care much about his assists against La Liga minnows to be honest. Apart from one Clasico that I remember, he brought nothing in big games.

Which clasico? Cause i dont remember anything ths fool has done for this team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans