Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

JUST IN: Démbéle’s agent, Moussa Sissoko, is considering taking the club to court as he was not paid part of the €50.4M transfer fee. Dembélé took €15M and the club took the rest.

rip-bozo-unlive2774.gif

Windhook

Yeah, I saw both media posts. Got me thinking what was "Thank you, Dembele" all about? Thanks for what?

I was a big fan of his upon arrival in 2017, but from then on it was a void. He played so few games in 6 years that I can't even evaluate what was his level. :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

This is not the social media team though. It came all the way from the top, reflecting their directions, probably after that Sissoko rat threatened to sue us over the fee he got or something.

I am just glad that this piece of shit is gone and we don't have to see his face ever again.

ajnotkeith

If we're not gonna change the system we need a replacement. Bc Raphinha isn't suited to that touchline right wing role.

Lest we get knocked out of CL early doors again.

jamrock

We got knocked out early with Dembele too, no?

Maybe we shouldn't get a Dembele replacement, go the complete opposite and get a reliable back up goalkeeper lol.

Being Dembele orientated in any form, even to replace him, hasn't been & won't be a net positive for the club.

JamDav1982

But the CL exit was argued as being down to 'unlucky injuries' to defenders.

While that is being argued has been fixed by Xavi this window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans