Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

Dembele: "It's vital for a footballer to have the coach's confidence. I was convinced by Luis Enrique. He really explained the PSG project to me and I liked that."

Lucho on snake watch

Messigician

Dembélé: "I've finally arrived at my home in Paris Saint-Germain. This is Paris!"

Dembele: "I've always watched Paris, and I've always talked about Paris Saint-Germain and dreamed about plsying for them.. This is France, this is my home."

vuji_31

35mil is not bad.
Griezmann worth a lot more than got but difficult when only wanted Atletico and on high salary/amortisation.

Would stroll into this Barca team.

60m for Griezmann and Dembele is terrible really.
True.

Too bad we had idiots coaches, who could play only 4-3-3 and nothing else, so even when you got Coutinho and Girezmann who dont play in this system ver well, you still play 4-3-3 and stuck them on the wing.

Terrible tactics and lack of any imagination to get best of players you payed 300mil euros.

Messigician

35mil is not bad.

True.

Too bad we had idiots coaches, who could play only 4-3-3 and nothing else, so even when you got Coutinho and Girezmann who dont play in this system ver well, you still play 4-3-3 and stuck them on the wing.

Terrible tactics and lack of any imagination to get best of players you payed 300mil euros.
We are FC barcelona we play 433

Porque

Donnarumma - Hakimi, Danilo (c), Skriniar, L.Hernandez - Zaïre-Emery, Ugarte, Vitinha - Asensio, Lee Kang In - G.Ramos

Dembele will be in for Asensio more tan likely.

Lineup looks a bit mid. But then alot of perception can change after a year.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Donnarumma - Hakimi, Danilo (c), Skriniar, L.Hernandez - Zaïre-Emery, Ugarte, Vitinha - Asensio, Lee Kang In - G.Ramos

Atm they can be happy if they survive cl group stage

Fati_Future_BallonDor

"Welcome home, my friend. Very happy to see you here, the adventure begins!" wrote Kylian on his personal account alongside a photo of Dembele's presentation in a PSG shirt and his contract until the 2028 season.

feggydinho

They're so lucky to have gotten Dembele, cause their attack has been toothless so far and Asensio is a joke. They'll probably have to allow Mbappe play out his last year and accept him leaving for free so he and Dembele may add something interesting this season, then go all out for a strong lw next season if they're serious about winning things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans