Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

And here comes the Barcaforum with there overreaction.

This bastard done gone and told his tights to get injured, he's doing it on purpose I tell you

Saladin

I'm starting to think our medical staff needs to get their heads out of their fucking asses.

Due a differential diagnosis, give him the proper weight lift excersises for muscular growth (with specificity of fiber-type in correlation to his muscular output), set a dietary plan enabling him to gain muscle cell-proliferation (Type 1, preferably) and with the right amount of minerals and amino acids, in order to properly buildup kollagenic tissue (vitamin C, especially important) and have a proper protein synthesis, MBR and so on.

This is ludicrous.

Ahmedd

And here comes the Barcaforum with there overreaction.

This bastard done gone and told his tights to get injured, he's doing it on purpose I tell you

He gets injured because he isn't mature and professional enough. When he got injured with Suarez earlier this season he waited 2 days before going to see Barca's medical satff. Even french NT coach Deschamp warned him publicly about this.

Alik

Fuck.

He gets injured because he isn't mature and professional enough. When he got injured with Suarez earlier this season he waited 2 days before going to see Barca's medical satff. Even french NT coach Deschamp warned him publicly about this.
How was he unprofessional this time?

Ahmedd

How was he unprofessional this time?

It's not about the exact moment he got the injury, it's about what led to it. I don't get how such a young player can get injured so much. The only infos we get about him (Deschamp, Boateng...) to try to understand his situation is that he isn't pro and mature enough

Alik

It's not about the exact moment he got the injury, it's about what led to it. I don't get how such a young player can get injured so much. The only infos we get about him (Deschamp, Boateng...) to try to understand his situation is that he isn't pro and mature enough

Why was he not injury-prone in Rennes and Dortmund?

What about Valverde's recent statements, and other manager's comments, regarding our physical preparation?

Donatello

There are underlying issues that maybe club doesn't emphasize on.

I mean, if only Dembele was injured, it can be understandable. But when many other players are injured too, there's definitely something going wrong.

Valverde doesn't put much emphasis on physical work, so there you loose some fitness points. Then players are rushed after injury, which also sometimes further aggravate the injury.

We seriously need an overhaul soon, fed up of all this. If not a complete overhaul, just replace Valverde ffs.

I mean it may seem absurd but I think many of our problems will disappear once we have a competent manager.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
There are underlying issues that maybe club doesn't emphasize on.

I mean, if only Dembele was injured, it can be understandable. But when many other players are injured too, there's definitely something going wrong.

Valverde doesn't put much emphasis on physical work, so there you loose some fitness points. Then players are rushed after injury, which also sometimes further aggravate the injury.

We seriously need an overhaul soon, fed up of all this. If not a complete overhaul, just replace Valverde ffs.

I mean it may seem absurd but I think many of our problems will disappear once we have a competent manager.

Need to change the board first and have a board who understands football. From there on in they can devise a football strategy and hopefully oput the club back on the right trajectory. Right now we are so disjointed and dysfunctional in every aspect.

Ahmedd

Why was he not injury-prone in Rennes and Dortmund?

What about Valverde's recent statements, and other manager's comments, regarding our physical preparation?

Oh yeah you are 100% right . There is something wrong going on with FCB's management too. But it don't help if he doesn't show up when the medical staff call him for tests etc..
I get what you are saying.

gregorrin10

People just love hating on this kid...meanwhile they don't question our medical and coaching staff, which is in shambles, which isn't a surprise, since our whole staff these days is embarassing, starting with the manager, who hasn't even heard of proper physical preparation, taking care of players, easing them into action. You think Dembele suddenly developed an injury prone trait, when he wasn't injured at al at Rennes and Dortmund!?

Even Messi, who has been lucky with injuries his whole damn career, is struggling to stay fit under this administration. And there's no surprise either, if you think about it, a Board that keeps on Valverde, is bound to have crap medical and staff altogether.

Last edited:

henias

I said this before. There are just too many dubious injuries, players rushed back too soon, even back then, just like Iniesta.

I seriously wonder what kind of work they have been doing to strengthen that hamstring, I bet they just go through the same drill with no specific emphasis on core stability, the way muscle are pulled, change in running styles, and whether they ever addressed the root cause of the issue. Rushing back too early with premature rehabilitation can cause this so often. Makes you wonder what the fuck they have been doing when it comes back so easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans