Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temptation

He's actually doing some excellent dribbles and receiving tactical fouls in key positions. Takes pressure off the D with the counters and makes alot of yards.

Would expect his assists to shoot up over the season, while he will never be a consistent scorer as the finishing technique and confidence is not there.

I have seen PSG for around 150 of Dembele's minutes and while it's nice to gloat because of the way he left, but he hasn't been as bad as the stats.

Would we be a better team with him in the 11? Well, probably, but we have benefitted by the door being open to Lamine and there is no looking back now.

Raphinha is a great squad asset, who brings goals, assists and defensive contributions but while never really blocking the door to Lamine because of his overall game. And that's a good thing.

@Birdy Would love to hear your early take on the Dembele situation and our current RW.

You've just gone through a messy divorce. Stop being the sensible 'pick-me' nice guy and join in on the misogynistic ex-bashing bandwagon ya pretentious bastard!

Porque

You've just gone through a messy divorce. Stop being the sensible 'pick-me' nice guy and join in on the misogynistic ex-bashing bandwagon ya pretentious bastard!

200w.gif

How can I hate.

serghei

He's a good player but needs a lot of work. And what did the idiot do, he left the club and the manager that built many things around him so he can play at the best of his ability. Dembele lacks intelligence. He really is a person of limited intellectual ability.

All things for the better, Lamal has higher potential than Dembele. More playing time for this kid.

JohnN

He's a good player but needs a lot of work. And what did the idiot do, he left the club and the manager that built many things around him so he can play at the best of his ability. Dembele lacks intelligence. He really is a person of limited intellectual ability.

All things for the better, Lamal has higher potential than Dembele. More playing time for this kid.
No logical person leaves Barcelona when a rebuilding project is ongoing and doing pretty good, for PSG just when messi and neymar left. it's just a stupid decision. but good for us. never liked dembele. talented surely but stupid as fuck. not football wise. stupid in everything.

vuji_31

Damn, who would say that our top 3 players last season will be so easily forgotten after 6 years at the club, and be replaced for one of the best talents in the last 10 years...

Our attack didn't look better since MSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans