Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcelona_Boy1

Just ... Let it go... He isn't at the club anymore and I feel so calm now... The anger and stress that I got seeing him playing was like close to heart attack. He's gone, I don't care what he do now or how he plays. Fucking rat and idiot, did shit at FC Barcelona, and I can't understand what people see at him?
So, move on... Jamal is here, Felix plays also very well !!!

feggydinho

No logical person leaves Barcelona when a rebuilding project is ongoing and doing pretty good, for PSG just when messi and neymar left. it's just a stupid decision. but good for us. never liked dembele. talented surely but stupid as fuck. not football wise. stupid in everything.
Moving to PSG is definitely not a stupid decision financially, I'll even say that he or his agent was smart enough to negotiate massive contracts despite his continuous poor finishing and decision-making. He earned massively here and is going to do the same at PSG.
His exit is one of the few that benefits both parties, as Barca gets to rebuild with players who can finish and make better decisions and he gets to have his massive wage and bonuses while still playing in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans