Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

So, he's fast, can dribble, scores as much as a centreback, same old Dembele. All that's left is the usual injury later in the season.

Birdy

Did you not call people who watched Messi at PSG, you know Leo Messi the greatest player and Barca player of all-time, for fake fans.
Meanwhile you are seemingly watching or keeping up with every Ousmane Dembele game in Paris? '
I didn't watch the game mate, only the highlights
The only PSG game I have watched this season was Newcastle - PSG at CL.
And in general the only PSG games I am going to watch this season are the big CL ones. I am not wasting even half an hour of my life for Ligue 1 games

Is this the same with the Messi fanboys who were buying Ligue 1 subscriptions and now are buying MLS subscriptions? :lol:
You were prob one of them, that's why you felt the need to write this

Next

Love how it's about pre-assists and pre-pre-assists and pre-pre-pre-assists now :lol:

Watch the two goals, and you will see that his pre-assist creates numerical advantage for PSG as he leaves behind 2 markers and releases Hakimi in space who has time to pick out the free man in the box.
Watch them

Nothing like some of Messi's pre-pre-pre assists,, which were basically simple passes that didn't create advantage, that some of you claimed

Not yet, but he usually gets injured from February or March on.

Salty...
Enjoy your Brazilian donkey

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I didn't watch the game mate, only the highlights

If that is the case then how can you claim convincingly that Dembele has been doing well for PSG this season? After all you're only watching the highlights which for the most part shows the good moments, so you don't have enough to judge a player's overall performance.

Unless you're of course lying through your teeth which is more likely.

Very strange behaviour, unless you're a bigger Ousmane Dembele fan than Barcelona fan :coffee:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

If that is the case then how can you claim convincingly that Dembele has been doing well for PSG this season? After all you're only watching the highlights which for the most part shows the good moments, so you don't have enough to judge a player's overall performance.

Very strange behaviour, unless you're a bigger Ousmane Dembele fan than Barcelona fan :coffee:

Dude look at the dembele highlights, its enough to say he was terrific

Birdy

Nice try. Only the highlights.
I am not going to go down as low as some of you and watch even 1 full Ligue 1 game.

Sorry, some here are Barca fans some are Messi fanboys, and this won't change

JohnN

Looked like a really good performance from the posted clip. Also, PSG had acres of space it seems and Ousmane is fast as fuck. His passing seemed on point which is something to note, since he usually makes mostly bad decisions or execution.
Note to @Birdy: Do not compare Messi with Dembele, even if the former plays with 1 foot.

Birdy

Looked like a really good performance from the posted clip. Also, PSG had acres of space it seems and Ousmane is fast as fuck. His passing seemed on point which is something to note, since he usually makes mostly bad decisions or execution.
Note to @Birdy: Do not compare Messi with Dembele, even if the former plays with 1 foot.
Since you agree that he played a great game: was it any different from what we were used to get out of him at Barca?
He is WC in creating from the flank, he masks all problems of creativity a team might have.
And it's true that Xavi's setup of having him isolated out wide works the best for him.
He is not a goal-scorer, and he is not going to become one at 26, so all that talk about his goals is nonsense.
He is cheat code to build your attack on, if you have someone to finish off his great drives and assists

PS: The fact that Xavi is showing even worse football this season and last season after he got injured is not a coincidence

KingLeo10

He is cheat code to build your attack on, if you have someone to finish off his great drives and assists

:lol: :lol: Cheat code...a guy who is a perennial flop in CL KO games (Liverpool, PSG etc. etc.), most big league games, and got yanked out at HT in a WC final for being a national embarrassment

P.S. There's no need to dissect "pre-assists" with Messi. Unlike Dembele, he's actually got 1,200 G + A in his career. 1,200.

Meanwhile your boy is out there serving up blanks :lol:

CatalinR10

This Dembele guy is fucking trash

We would have won another CL with any other semi amateur player instead of him vs Liverpool.

That finishing of his was fucking shameless.

Shameless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans