Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcelona_Boy1

It's because he's too quick, the other cannot follow him!... Put him with at least one quick player and you'll see what's happen then!!

Hakimi has speed, Mbappe also... How much players with speed does he need to play football? I mean, speed helps, but it is better if you can think, dribble, shoot and pass and not only run like Forrest Gummp.
I think he is dumb fucker who cant see others who can realy play this game... Because in last 6 years he did shit, others did something...

BTW my last post on this guy, just because I got notification and your comment is like... Wooow, even his mother doesn't believe he can play football as you do.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Mbappe ignored him 2-3 times and shot by himself instead of passing to the free Dembouz, Kolo muani also one time, Dembele needs to be involved more in the gameplay of PSG and he should make more runs into the box to receive the ball instead of standing alone on the right wing with no help

OVI9323

Hakimi has speed, Mbappe also... How much players with speed does he need to play football? I mean, speed helps, but it is better if you can think, dribble, shoot and pass and not only run like Forrest Gummp.
I think he is dumb fucker who cant see others who can realy play this game... Because in last 6 years he did shit, others did something...

BTW my last post on this guy, just because I got notification and your comment is like... Wooow, even his mother doesn't believe he can play football as you do.
Hehe if you watch some of my post you'd see how much I know that he's not at all an elite player...

Don't you know irony haha? He play with Mbappe, Kolo, Hakimi.... in which freaking team there is a lot of player quicker than mbappe???

feggydinho

Mbappe ignored him 2-3 times and shot by himself instead of passing to the free Dembouz, Kolo muani also one time, Dembele needs to be involved more in the gameplay of PSG and he should make more runs into the box to receive the ball instead of standing alone on the right wing with no help
That's Mbappe style. Dembele probably has to do that too and be more daring in the final third (that's how he scored his goal that was later disallowed in that game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans