Ousmane Dembélé

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So a 33/34 year old Messi who had to leave Barca last minute, heartbroken, and went to a new league with a different language and had a manager stick him wide at RW a position he wasn't suited for anymore put up 6G + 14A in 26 total games and, was still called a bozo in here by a couple of well known lads.

Yet Ousmane Dembele, this elite, best RW in the world type of talent who is French, has played in that league, plays in his natural position and has natural chemistry with Mbappe only has 1G + 6A in 17 total games so far?

KingLeo10

So a 33/34 year old Messi who had to leave Barca last minute, heartbroken, and went to a new league with a different language and had a manager stick him wide at RW a position he wasn't suited for anymore put up 6G + 14A in 26 total games and, was still called a bozo in here by a couple of well known lads.

Yet Ousmane Dembele, this elite, best RW in the world type of talent who is French, has played in that league, plays in his natural position and has natural chemistry with Mbappe only has 1G + 6A in 17 total games so far?

+ Messi was busy winning big titles for Argentina...though to be fair to Ousmane, he was also busy winning big titles for Argentina :lol:

serghei

In normal Barca times you couldn't care less about a fraud like Dembele leaving, but these are abnormal Barca times. Dembele is not that great but he was still one of our best 4-5 players. Yamal, Raphinha, Felix and Torres are not as good as Dembele.

Raphinha's season is a big disappointment. He was expected to improve over his debut season, and he did the exact opposite. His level is Tottenham and under, in a more direct and athletic team. Should sell him in EPL this summer for a good offer.

Last edited:

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

I forgot about this guy the moment I saw Lamine play and surprised other Barca fans haven't done the same. The 16 year old is arguably a better player today, but if not, will certainly be in 2 to 3 years time.

People keep trying to make out he is having a great season and we miss him. We don't miss HIM in particular, we miss having pace up top, like any side with slow forwards would. And I don't care what sort of season he is having when you are scoring 1 goal in over half a season whilst playing as a forward for PSG. That is absolutely ludicrously poor.

And he is not some underrated assist machine either. 6 assists y nada mas. Fact is, if he was available tomorrow, PSG would struggle to make a profit on him, even on the apparently bargain price they bought him from us for.

The way folk go on, I'm half expecting calls for him to get the Ballon D'or if he hits 5 goals this season. Forget about this guy.

feggydinho

I forgot about this guy the moment I saw Lamine play and surprised other Barca fans haven't done the same. The 16 year old is arguably a better player today, but if not, will certainly be in 2 to 3 years time.

People keep trying to make out he is having a great season and we miss him. We don't miss HIM in particular, we miss having pace up top, like any side with slow forwards would. And I don't care what sort of season he is having when you are scoring 1 goal in over half a season whilst playing as a forward for PSG. That is absolutely ludicrously poor.

And he is not some underrated assist machine either. 6 assists y nada mas. Fact is, if he was available tomorrow, PSG would struggle to make a profit on him, even on the apparently bargain price they bought him from us for.

The way folk go on, I'm half expecting calls for him to get the Ballon D'or if he hits 5 goals this season. Forget about this guy.
One of Dembele's best seasons here was when he got 1 goal and 13 assists. PSG is currently playing to his strength and that's why they enjoy him, especially with his ability to create scoring chances. The highest number of chances Dembele created in any league season in Barca is 45, and he has already created 45 chances in Ligue 1, plus 13 in the UCL, so it's clear why the PSG fans enjoy him.

I get your point on Lamine, he's calm and seems more composed but they don't always get better as they grow.

Dembele is an example, I feel his peak was at Dortmund when he scored 8 goals and had 18 assists in all competitions. He was decisive for them in big games, even creating so many chances against Monaco (who defeated them in UCL) but they couldn't finish.

The future is still bright for Lamine, but it's not a given he becomes better in 2-3 years. He's quality though

iniestaGOAT

One of Dembele's best seasons here was when he got 1 goal and 13 assists. PSG is currently playing to his strength and that's why they enjoy him, especially with his ability to create scoring chances. The highest number of chances Dembele created in any league season in Barca is 45, and he has already created 45 chances in Ligue 1, plus 13 in the UCL, so it's clear why the PSG fans enjoy him.

I get your point on Lamine, he's calm and seems more composed but they don't always get better as they grow.

Dembele is an example, I feel his peak was at Dortmund when he scored 8 goals and had 18 assists in all competitions. He was decisive for them in big games, even creating so many chances against Monaco (who defeated them in UCL) but they couldn't finish.

The future is still bright for Lamine, but it's not a given he becomes better in 2-3 years. He's quality though

Its nice to see Dumbele still has fans.
Bless you kid.

Home of Barca Fans