Ousmane Dembélé

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Some people are so clueless they believe they're the most knowledgeable people around because their dumb takes are not shared by anyone else.

Birdy

Some people are so clueless they believe they're the most knowledgeable people around because their dumb takes are not shared by anyone else.

Since you are referring to me, and you don't even have the balls to tag me, I will also become personal.
Here are a few things about you:

-> You are one of the many herd posters in here, who always follow the herd in whatever unwise conclusion they draw. Whether that is that ETH or Poch is shit, whether that is that ETH is great a few months ago. You don't have your own opinion, nor the balls to defend it.

-> Not only you don't have your own opinion you always play your little dirty game by constantly repeating same crap that are either lies (i.e. "messi played out wide at PSG") or constantly changing the goalpost not to admit defeat (i.e. "dembele is not a good winger because he has scored 1 goal").

-> You do all that, because your aim is not so much to express opinions/debate arguments, but to deride people in particular, to participate in online mobbing, as long as this raises your popularity withing the herd, and you get liked by its leaders.

I bet, when you were back at school, you were part of bullying incidents and behavior. That is about your level...

HanDW

I have only watched a few PSG games this season and really dont see any difference between PSG Dembele and his level here.

Still cant score to save his life but a good chance creator in League games. Mid to bad UCL performances as usual too.

He's lucky Mbappe is that guy so he can be carried to easy titles.

HanDW

BTW, PSG are in for a huge problem unless RKM steps up big time or they spent on a proven goalscorer. Losing ~40 goals in Mbappe while your other 3 best scorers can barely scratch that TOGETHER lol.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Since you are referring to me, and you don't even have the balls to tag me, I will also become personal.
Here are a few things about you:

-> You are one of the many herd posters in here, who always follow the herd in whatever unwise conclusion they draw. Whether that is that ETH or Poch is shit, whether that is that ETH is great a few months ago. You don't have your own opinion, nor the balls to defend it.

-> Not only you don't have your own opinion you always play your little dirty game by constantly repeating same crap that are either lies (i.e. "messi played out wide at PSG") or constantly changing the goalpost not to admit defeat (i.e. "dembele is not a good winger because he has scored 1 goal").

-> You do all that, because your aim is not so much to express opinions/debate arguments, but to deride people in particular, to participate in online mobbing, as long as this raises your popularity withing the herd, and you get liked by its leaders.

I bet, when you were back at school, you were part of bullying incidents and behavior. That is about your level...

Wrong, I do like ten Hag though, but Poch has always been a loser and I've been consistent on that view, and he did play Messi out wide in Paris, you can go and check it out yourself

I also said Dembele is elite on talent and potential, but not his output which at the end of the day is what matters most in a sport where you need results you know.

If you want to talk about "deriding" other people then you calling everyone stupid all the time for having a different opinion going back to years ago is the same, but you're way too deluded to understand that, besides I don't take these things so seriously.

Didn't bully people at school + if you think this is bullying and you're getting so sentimental about it the internet is probably not the right place for you if you're letting your headspace get affected by these things. Although I suppose if you were less of a dick yourself people might not reply back to you the same way. Not going to assume what you were and were not as a kid though because that's just weird lol.

Always open to a discussion.

feggydinho

BTW, PSG are in for a huge problem unless RKM steps up big time or they spent on a proven goalscorer. Losing ~40 goals in Mbappe while your other 3 best scorers can barely scratch that TOGETHER lol.
They won Lille 3-1 on Saturday without Mbappe, with Dembele being the MOTM.
Barcola is okay at the LW (another good talent with the likes of Zaire Emery), however, they need to get a good striker post-Mbappe and they'll be okay (RKM isn't that)

Birdy

Wrong, I do like ten Hag though, but Poch has always been a loser and I've been consistent on that view, and he did play Messi out wide in Paris, you can go and check it out yourself

I also said Dembele is elite on talent and potential, but not his output which at the end of the day is what matters most in a sport where you need results you know.

If you want to talk about "deriding" other people then you calling everyone stupid all the time for having a different opinion going back to years ago is the same, but you're way too deluded to understand that, besides I don't take these things so seriously.

Didn't bully people at school + if you think this is bullying and you're getting so sentimental about it the internet is probably not the right place for you if you're letting your headspace get affected by these things. Although I suppose if you were less of a dick yourself people might not reply back to you the same way. Not going to assume what you were and were not as a kid though because that's just weird lol.

Always open to a discussion.

Just for the record, I have many times called stupid some arguments or opinion, but not the people that are expressing them. It's important to make the distinction.
The only people in here I have called 'idiot' or 'stupid' are malvolio and Jammy, and that happened especially because these two have the habit of calling names other posters and getting personal for no reason. I don't think I have ever called anyone else names, even people like KL that always tries to aggressively mob me... Yet, you call me 'a dick' even in the above supposedly calm post.
Think what does this mean

Now, about the rest, cyber- mobbing is a thing, it can absolutely happen without calling names, and you practice it very well against me, as many others here do. And the only reason for that is that I have different views than the majority on several big questions and topics. Someone else would have left the forum with so much negative energy towards him every day.
Don't play it cool, as you don't receive such treatment in your activity here. It's not that it affects my real life head-space. It is that it makes it difficult to converse properly and be active in here. There are people like Bobo or Rassvet that have left this place because they couldn't stand receiving cyber-mobbing every day, just because they had different opinions from the herd.

KingLeo10

Just for the record, I have many times called stupid some arguments or opinion, but not the people that are expressing them. It's important to make the distinction.
The only people in here I have called 'idiot' or 'stupid' are malvolio and Jammy, and that happened especially because these two have the habit of calling names other posters and getting personal for no reason. I don't think I have ever called anyone else names, even people like KL that always tries to aggressively mob me... Yet, you call me 'a dick' even in the above supposedly calm post.

Now, about the rest, cyber- mobbing is a thing, it can absolutely happen without calling names, and you practice it very well against me, as many others here do. And the only reason for that is that I have different views than the majority on several big questions and topics. Someone else would have left the forum with so much negative energy towards him every day.
Don't play it cool, as you don't receive such treatment in your activity here. It's not that it affects my real life head-space. It is that it makes it difficult to converse properly and be active in here. There are people like Bobo or Rassvet that have left this place because they couldn't stand receiving cyber-mobbing every day, just because they had different opinions from the herd.

I'm aggressive towards you because you're a pompous lad who has no trouble calling others delusional, trolls, and the like for expressing a different view on football than you - notably when it comes to Messi and Argentina and even Barca.

Here's you throwing a fit when I didn't mention or insult you - and only talked about Argentina and Messi in a positive light

Me
"
Argentina is one of the stronger national teams in the world :lol:

Other than France who are probably favorites/most talented, Argentina is in the mix with Italy, England, Brazil, Germany, and Portugal.

Even a completely dysfunctional and declined Argentina team took champions France to a 3-4 game in 2018."

You
"
LOL :lol:
Delusional or Trolling

Not even close...
England, Germany, Italy, Spain, Brazil many levels above"

Guess what ended up happening - Argentina won the WC and you ended up looking like a mug. Plenty of other examples on this. Practice what you preach. For starters, you're not the smartest man in the room.

Birdy

I'm aggressive towards you because you're a pompous lad who has no trouble calling others delusional, trolls, and the like for expressing a different view on football than you - notably when it comes to Messi and Argentina and even Barca.

Here's you throwing a fit when I didn't mention or insult you - and only talked about Argentina and Messi in a positive light

Me
"
Argentina is one of the stronger national teams in the world :lol:

Other than France who are probably favorites/most talented, Argentina is in the mix with Italy, England, Brazil, Germany, and Portugal.

Even a completely dysfunctional and declined Argentina team took champions France to a 3-4 game in 2018."

You
"
LOL :lol:
Delusional or Trolling

Not even close...
England, Germany, Italy, Spain, Brazil many levels above"

Guess what ended up happening - Argentina won the WC and you ended up looking like a mug. Plenty of other examples on this. Practice what you preach. For starters, you're not the smartest man in the room.

What you just posted is a textbook definition of pompousness
It's also a textbook definition of the cyber-mobbing I described above

In a nutshell, everything that is wrong about you here

Messigician

Rassvet is a troll though

I won’t go into what exactly happened out of respect for his privacy

But he basically confirmed to me he’s a troll.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Bro you are the teacher every school needs to protect the kids from mobbing :love:

Home of Barca Fans