Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laplacian

Depay would bring nothing new. At least Dembele is speedy. We need speed on wings.

He's been injured for 3 years but his qualities aren't just in pace, but it's dribbling and playmaking too. He's the only one besides Messi capable of creating things out of nothimg. I just hope his injuries haven't ruined that aspect of his playing.

He's imperfect, but with players Coutinho, Messi, Fati, and Fdj I'm fine with one player being careless in his possession as long as he doesn't something different. Dembele has that, and to a high degree as well. I just hope he plays consistently enough to be able to bring out what he was capable of.

Blackstarr

He's been injured for 3 years but his qualities aren't just in pace, but it's dribbling and playmaking too. He's the only one besides Messi capable of creating things out of nothimg. I just hope his injuries haven't ruined that aspect of his playing.

He's imperfect, but with players Coutinho, Messi, Fati, and Fdj I'm fine with one player being careless in his possession as long as he doesn't something different. Dembele has that, and to a high degree as well. I just hope he plays consistently enough to be able to bring out what he was capable of.

i agree! he possesses qualities that no one else in our team has and can be very important if he stays fit!
Dembele is a pure instinct footballer..its very difficult to read his runs and movements because he's so unpredictable he can instinctively go anywhere pullin defenders all over the pitch.
u might argue that his profile is not ideal for a team like Barca but to act like he's crap is ridiculous

its unfortunate that he never got a consistent run of games.
but lets be fair if we solely look at his numbers they're pretty good imo
he scored 19 goals and got 17 assists in like 4145 minutes

constantly havin to come back from another injury cant be easy to deal with psychologically and it's definitely not helping his confidence

CatalinR10

if United are interested , we should ask 90 mil for him.

2 days left and they could become desperate enough to buy him , otherwise if he can stay of injuries this season , he'll help A LOT.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ideally, we sell, and buy a center forward who would be comfortable switching with Messi when he drifts centrally and lingers there in second halves once tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans