Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronniecro

This idiot is unaware he won't play a single minute as he is the sole reason Koeman didn't get what he asked for. :lol: He will be benched forever! This guy probably has the lowest IQ in the world of football.

there's no way either him or greaseman,the triple digit flops,will get benched this season,people at the club will do anything to make them look like good signings

Newcomer

The prince that was promised.

He refused to go to PSG last year for Neymar deal.

Forever a true parisian, prince Demb?l?.

I'm joking but you are better off with him than Depay anyway.

Raketa10

who tf cares, you're acting as if Koeman will be here longer than 1 season, if that at all :lol: If the vote of no confidence succeeds and someone like Laporta or Font come in in January already, and if we're not leading in La Liga by that point, I can see Koeman gone before CL knockouts.

Won't happen. Our squad is horribly balanced. We don't have a striker, we also don't have enough CB's and our depth is horrible. No one will throw Koeman out because they are all perfectly aware we have no money for additional signings. No manager in the world can create top team out of our current roaster.

IMHO Koeman is doing a good job so far. If we signed players he requested few weeks ago (Depay, Wijnaldum and Garcia) this team would be much more balanced than currently is. In the end what was the purpose of loaning Todibo out when it was clear Garcia win't be signed?!

Last edited:

Newcomer

We stuck with this brainless idiot

You lucked out in that situation.

Depay is not better than him to begin with. And post injury Depay is not better than pre injury Depay.

Demb?l? only need to be fit to be a better element than Depay will ever be but it is a lot to ask, i know.

Newcomer

But if Koeman doesn't want to play him, what is the point of staying? Money?

I told you it would be hard to get rid of Demb?l? and Umtiti.

Bar?a is pretty much all they have been dreaming of. They get to get paid a plenty, they get to be part of one of the biggest clubs, one of the most successful club in recent times. Why would they leave ?

They are not playing because they have been injured so much. They would be injured somewhere else too and wouldn't play. Better to enjoy life in Bar?a.

If i were them, i would do the same.

I think you will be able to ship Demb?l? next summer though. With only one year left on his contract, his agent will begin to shop his client around to get him the best deal.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Won't happen. Our squad is horribly balanced. We don't have a striker, we also don't have enough CB's and our depth is horrible. No one will throw Koeman out because they are all perfectly aware we have no money for additional signings. No manager in the world can create top team out of our current roaster.

IMHO Koeman is doing a good job so far. If we signed players he requested few weeks ago (Depay, Wijnaldum and Garcia) this team would be much more balanced than currently is. In the end what was the purpose of loaning Todibo out when it was clear Garcia win't be signed?!

no it wont lol, those signings don't solve any of our issues what so ever.

Neeraj

Con - Dembele is dumb as rocks and also never fit.
Pro- we don't splash money on another useless signing, which is Depay.
Con - Koeman may have made up his mind and if he is stubborn, won't give many chances to Dembele, even when he should.
Pro - Dembele, most likely will feature in SOME games, and the kind of erratic player he is, will very likely be the decider and score a golazo or two, getting us a few points which we would have otherwise lost.

Overall, nothing lost really. I'd much rather have Braithwaite aas Plan C or D than Depay as Plan A/B, and Dembele WILL win us a few points, there's no doubt about that. I have no doubt regarding him being injured for most of the season again, anything else is a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans