Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilarrubi

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="ltr">������������ <a href="https://t.co/DqNu4GJoQN">pic.twitter.com/DqNu4GJoQN</a></p>— FCB World (@FCBW_A7) <a href="https://twitter.com/FCBW_A7/status/1313554286639538178?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 6, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Reaching full form now.

When this starts hitting in games, it's gonna be no mercy.

Dare him to do that in a proper game.

snowy

Dare him to do that in a proper game

176410.jpeg
u on broder​

snowy

It's gotta be said. Whosdaman dude is pure talent :amazed:

Not so many players could pull this kind of flow with so much downtime. Most would be rustier than Tinman

Vilarrubi

How's he going to assist or score if he hasn't really played in the last year?

That’s my point. No point showing me highlight videos from training if he’s gonna be injured all the time... they’re meaningless.

Btw his last goal for us was June 2019....... ouch.

Blackstarr

When was his last goal/assist? Been seeing these highlights of him in training on and off for the last year.....

when was the last time he was actually on the pitch for an extensive period ? you guys can make fun of him all u want but he?s the only one in our team besides Messi that can make somethin happen.
he dont need anyone the man basically created every goal he scored so far for us himself.

Vilarrubi

when was the last time he was actually on the pitch for an extensive period ? you guys can make fun of him all u want but he?s the only one in our team besides Messi that can make somethin happen.
he dont need anyone the man basically created every goal he scored so far for us himself.

See post above.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
That’s my point. No point showing me highlight videos from training if he’s gonna be injured all the time... they’re meaningless.

Btw his last goal for us was June 2019....... ouch.

Well if he's able to stay fit I think hell help us massively. He offers us something totally different to what we have. Besides he also prevented us from signing depay which was another bad fit here. I don't like koemans vision I see him trying to employ the same strategy he did at Everton and that totally backfired.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Well if he's able to stay fit I think hell help us massively. He offers us something totally different to what we have. Besides he also prevented us from signing depay which was another bad fit here. I don't like koemans vision I see him trying to employ the same strategy he did at Everton and that totally backfired.

Lets hope so

Vilarrubi

I rate him and hope he does well for us. Just not holding my breath.

Slevinn

I hope Koeman makes him a better player and learn him how to defend better. We really need someone to expose the high backline some teams are now using against us.

PhilS

Koeman has reportedly told Dembele he is behind Lionel Messi, Antoine Griezmann, Philippe Coutinho, Ansu Fati, Francisco Trinc?o and Pedri in that pecking order.

And we know that Puig has the ability to get back in the mix, too. From what we saw from Puig late last season, I'm betting that Puig will move up to #5 on that list, though that might be until 2021.

Dembele needs an extended period of health, and he needs to show desire and professionalism. Not a good bet, even though he's certainly got a lot more talent than the likes of Trincao and Pedri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans