Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

behindbrowneyes

I give him another 15min in second half. If he doesn't improve and isn't dangerous Trincao should get a chance.
Until now he was neutralized by Kurzawa.

Laplacian

Can't believe it takes you guys to watch games like these to realize his football IQ is really low and that because of that his potential (based on physical and technical attributes) will never be realized. In La Liga his approach to attacking is laughably mediocre and brainless (kick and run, taking several seconds to make a decision during 1 on 1s), it's no surprise it doesn't work on the big dogs. Limited player and will be playing exactly the same way in 4 years. Will never score a goal like Mbappe just scored tonight in his entire career. A goal that requires quick thinking, superb spatial awareness, delicate touch, and confident finishing all in one. He will never score a goal like that. He may score the wonder goal once or twice a year utilizing his dribbling, but an intelligent goal like the ones Mbappe scores? On a consistent basis? Forget it.

Sailor Mars

Several post back there was one about Dembele and the advice Messi was giving him. I think that was just a nicer way of Messi telling Dembele to stay out of my way, don't keep fucking up, and don't keep losing possession with your dribbling attempts.

Messi has looked him off so many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans