Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Honestly I think at this point Ousmane speaks decent amount of Spanish. it's very easy for French speakers and he can be seen communicating with Messi on the pitch.

It's nonsense. Even Frenkie speaks more publicly and he's been at the club 2 years less than Dembele who has had plenty of time to learn the language

Laplacian

It's nonsense. Even Frenkie speaks more publicly and he's been at the club 2 years less than Dembele who has had plenty of time to learn the language

Not speaking in public=/=not knowing the language. Stop making assertions based on information you don't have the access to.

Devils

Joan Laporta: "I think Demb?l? has settled down and is in a spectacular moment of form and is mentally strong. These are the kind of players with whom I will try to keep at Bar?a for many years."

I have always been in favor of Ousmane, I think he deserves special treatment because you have to take care of these types of great players. I really like seeing Demb?l? do well."

Mi Presidente!

#VIVALAPORTA

Birdy

Joan Laporta: "I think Demb?l? has settled down and is in a spectacular moment of form and is mentally strong. These are the kind of players with whom I will try to keep at Bar?a for many years."

I have always been in favor of Ousmane, I think he deserves special treatment because you have to take care of these types of great players. I really like seeing Demb?l? do well."

Mi Presidente!

#VIVALAPORTA

First good piece of news related to Laporta's presidency I read since he started his campaign

vegitot

Mi Presidente!

#VIVALAPORTA

Have same vibe with Bartomeu claimed Dembele was better than Neymar.

Raketa10

He needs to start scoring more consistently. He scored only 6 times this season and that's really poor for a winger.

Nazario1985

Glad he started turning things around. /hope

Ousmane Dembele Reveals Lionel Messi's vital advice in 2020-21

He looks certain to start against Paris Saint-Germain in Champions League action tomorrow, and the 23-year old confirmed some wise words from his captain have made a big difference

?He tells me how to position myself and when to pass, because I like to dribble when I have the ball?, he told an interview with UEFA.com, reported via Diario AS.

?I like to go forward on my own. Sometimes he tells me to calm down, to go out wide, or wait for a teammate and to not always try and dribble past three or four opponents.

?Leo is a genius, we all know that. He is the best footballer in history. He was an inspiration to me as a youngster and he still is.

?Honestly, it is an honour for me to play with him.?

https://www.football-espana.net/202...reveals-lionel-messis-vital-advice-in-2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans