Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobo32

I feel like we could of kept Konrad.

Yes. I believe I posted this half a year ago when I became a member of this forum. I thought so when I first saw him last preseason. Koeman said he was impressed but played him for 20 minues only, to be fair he didn't play so well then. But Dembele hasn't played well for most of the 20 minute parts he has played either...

SmilerBam

E-Q3SakWUAE564b

the passion in his eyes :worthy:

SHIT has started, guys.

serghei

Fucking hell, the club signed so many overpaid flops, that this moron might be the best of 'em. Imagine that. At least he's fast. The other two can't even brag with that :lol:. Although Griezmann can brag with being fit all the time, not that it brings much good...

Porque

You mean the magic of photoshop. They took a shot of his eyes playing FIFA and winning and edited that layer on this pic to make him seem like a true cule.

Correct. They edited out the pizza slice in his right hand the Pepsi in his left, then edited on the Barca jersey.

The Photoshop is good, but the Problem is if you look closely at Dembele Forehead you can see a pepperoni from where he missed his mouth.

SmilerBam

i mean,if it was pique or busquets i'd understand,even roberto,but this shameless bum out of all....makes me sick

You can see in his eyes it's false. This bum should have been sold first from the trio of horror. Anyway, Cardioman it's still a good start.

Interlop

The serious business is about to start... again... for the 100th time... in 2 months cause he's injured... again... for the 100th time.

Porque

This cat is playing for a free transfer. He has no incentive not to.

He won't get a wage equal to the current Barcelona one, but he will probably get an offer bigger that what Barcelona are offering to renew somewhere else. Plus a nice sign on fee.

It is what it is. Probably PSG just to play with our balls and nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans