Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronniecro

lol wtf is going on? i don't think i ever saw this levels of simping for a player,and for one that contributed to virtually nothing,jeez it's embarrassing

OVI9323

"Extremely motivated" for the 27th time
[tw]1460985298612105220[/tw]

This has to stop, simping to the highest level, while mbappe is praised for scoring goals, Dembele is praised for his potential contribution that he could have had if he maybe wouldn't have been injured this 4 last season.

Jadentheman

lol wtf is going on? i don't think i ever saw this levels of simping for a player,and for one that contributed to virtually nothing,jeez it's embarrassing

135M transfer. They need to justify his cost. Not even Grealish cost that much. Also demboulz is in the age range where he shoudl be approaching the playing peak of his career. They just want to make sure they can milk him for all it's worth. If he flops this season, he's probably gone and they can offload him for a decent price.

Last edited:

soul24rage

258507124_5067821589943382_4613213621221514310_n.jpg

lol

slicknick

Plenty of teams willing to take a gamble on him - issue is whether he'd want to go to those teams.

Teams willing to gamble on him =/= decent price. Offload him we sure can, but for not even half of what we paid for him... Given his injury track record, and his well-documented disciplinary issues; they will not even pay 60M I fear

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Teams willing to gamble on him =/= decent price. Offload him we sure can, but for not even half of what we paid for him... Given his injury track record, and his well-documented disciplinary issues; they will not even pay 60M I fear

It's a sunk cost; at this point getting anything for him if he fails (assuming he re-signs) is a positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans