Status
Not open for further replies.

FinBarcelonafan

Btw, numbers of games in each season since he joined the club:

17/18: 24 games
18/19: 42 games
19/20: 9 games
20/21: 44 games

How many games he could have played and how many games on average players play? (If you happen to know)

I remember reading Dembele still played more games with Barca than Neymar with PSG. Maybe not the case anymore but it was shocking how injury prone Neymar became too.

behindbrowneyes

How many games he could have played and how many games on average players play? (If you happen to know)

I remember reading Dembele still played more games with Barca than Neymar with PSG. Maybe not the case anymore but it was shocking how injury prone Neymar became too.

Last year it was 38 La Liga + 6+2 CL games + 6 Copa + 2 Supercopa = 54 games
Pedri played 53, FDJ and Griezmann 51 games. Dembele ranked 8th with 44 appearances and 11th if you count game time. FDJ had 4.492 minutes compared to 1st ranked Pedri in appearances with 3.526 minutes.

Just didn't look it up for the other 3 seasons, but you can assume that we had between 54 and 60 games/per season depending on number of games in knockout stages of CL and Copa. Copa had more games back then though due to system with home/away - legs in every round.

What also has to be said is that there were games in which Dembele was available, but not used last season. He only missed 6 games due to injuries, so he was available in 48 games out of 54. Whatever Koeman and his fitness staff did last season: Club should stick to it.

Edit:
Games missed due to injuries:
17/18: 27 games
18/19: 13 games
19/20: 38(!) games
20/21: 6 games

Last edited:

Birdy

[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]Universal
?
23m
Demb?l? is extremely motivated. Laporta told him that he is better than Mbapp?. Xavi and Alves also praised his ability.

@victor_nahe

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
His latest injury was worrying. I thought maybe he could remain fit like he did last season, but he comes back and injures himself immediately.

JamDav1982

Would think they are trying to give Dembele confidence and a target to get his career on track/behave properly more so than believing any of that.

Birdy

His latest injury was worrying. I thought maybe he could remain fit like he did last season, but he comes back and injures himself immediately.

He was set to play only 10 min, and he played 30. Forced!

By the way, all that messy med-physio team is out now.
Let's hope the new one is better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans