Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Many many times

For example when he let the ball run out if play trying to do too much

Messi used to lose the ball while dribbling all the time. He also played two good through-balls to Alba and De Jong who failed to capitalize on them. All I'm saying is that in this Barca, he is arguably the best attacker. Should renew and consider selling him only after we become strong enough financially to buy a genuine star

Messigician

Messi used to lose the ball while dribbling all the time. He also played two good through-balls to Alba and De Jong who failed to capitalize on them. All I'm saying is that in this Barca, he is arguably the best attacker. Should renew and consider selling him only after we become strong enough financially to buy a genuine star

He doesn't want to renew

Total-Football

A PhD thesis in psychology should fill this knowledge gap.. How come people still have any hope in this player whereas players 10 times his, play in midtable teams, injury free to boot.

malvolio

A PhD thesis in psychology should fill this knowledge gap.. How come people still have any hope in this player whereas players 10 times his, play in midtable teams, injury free to boot.

when you compare him to a kid like demir i guess he is something else.

another misunderstood genius that needs a world class team around him to shine.

giorgoXXI

Some of you have been spoilt by Messi, who had a dribbling success way way over the average. Dribblers like Dembele will occasionally lose the ball and that should be ok because at least he tries and is fearless, we desperately need players that try to beat their marker and he is our best hope.

Messigician

Some of you have been spoilt by Messi, who had a dribbling success way way over the average. Dribblers like Dembele will occasionally lose the ball and that should be ok because at least he tries and is fearless, we desperately need players that try to beat their marker and he is our best hope.

No shit we are spoiled by Messi

Over 20 years of watching his magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans