Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

giorgoXXI

No shit we are spoiled by Messi

Over 20 years of watching his magic

Of course, and we shouldn't be holding any attacker to his ridiculous dribbling standards, that's my point. It's ok for Dembele to lose the ball several times if other times he creates goal scoring chances. At least he goes for it and the opposition fear him.

OVI9323

Ok game from him even if it disclose more about how weak our attack is currently....I'm now ready for the soon to come " Dembele is injured" Tweet

jamrock

It's sad that we are at a stage at our club that such a imperfect player is such an important player to our onfield success (thanks bartomeu & his fans) but facts are he is, with him & fati the team can set up differently because we have some form of treat on the counter,it enables us to squeeze our lines closer together which is what XavI wants to do.

feggydinho

It's sad that we are at a stage at our club that such a imperfect player is such an important player to our onfield success (thanks bartomeu & his fans) but facts are he is, with him & fati the team can set up differently because we have some form of treat on the counter,it enables us to squeeze our lines closer together which is what XavI wants to do.

True, we could also try placing one of our midfielders behind him for damage control anytime he loses the ball while dribbling

Windhook

Dembouz is what we miss in our game - explosiveness. Demir was tricky, but very slow for a Barca winger.

Dembele changed the tempo of the game, lost the ball a few times but what I'm mostly frustrated with are his inaccurate crosses. Also frustrating that he is much better than Depay at this stage, being our second most dangerous player after Ansu Fati.

Horatio

You're welcome
Slowly scrolling down through comments wary any of them say something a bout an injury.

I made it down safely and posted this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans