Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mateka

Newcastle United have made contact with the representatives of Barcelona and France forward Ousmane Dembele, 24, even though the Spanish side are still trying to extend his contract. (Fabrizio Romano)

Horatio

You're welcome
It's not a glove.. It's hennah.. It's a tradition here for the bride to be to put on some hennah by a hennah artist.

Wait....is that exclusive to Morocco? Khaled from Egypt was not aware? I am very familiar with henna and always thought more than 1 arabic country at least employed it.

Total-Football

Wait....is that exclusive to Morocco? Khaled from Egypt was not aware? I am very familiar with henna and always thought more than 1 arabic country at least employed it.

My hypothesis is that Algeria would have similar stuff because of proximity (not sure).. But dude.. Countries like Egypt are so so far away.. Language aside (which might be considered another dialect) and perhaps some forms of religion, I doubt Morocco has much in common with Egypt.

Horatio

You're welcome
My hypothesis is that Algeria would have similar stuff because of proximity (not sure).. But dude.. Countries like Egypt are so so far away.. Language aside (which might be considered another dialect) and perhaps some forms of religion, I doubt Morocco has much in common with Egypt.

I understand. But in regards to henna thought it was more common across arabic cultures.

gasgas

Bro just got married

FHUraLKWQAAq5zA

Now more injuries due to sex

Total-Football

I understand. But in regards to henna thought it was more common across arabic cultures.

That's a misconception.. Across arabic cultures there are almost worlds.. We re talking continents.. Morocco and Algeria have very little (to not say nothing) in common with countries from the golf.

khaled_a_d

There is henna night in Egypt, but usually it is a girl's night out a couple of weeks before wedding. At least in middle/upper class.
I kind of disagree with Total-football, we have many things in common. Egyptians actually marry a lot from there (was weird news for me a decade ago)

Total-Football

There is henna night in Egypt, but usually it is a girl's night out a couple of weeks before wedding. At least in middle/upper class.
I kind of disagree with Total-football, we have many things in common. Egyptians actually marry a lot from there (was weird news for me a decade ago)
Maybe that's a North African thing then. But I do agree with the fact that North Africans share things culturally. I think it stops at Egypt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans