Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVI9323

If he reduce by half his salary, it would be a normal gesture after all the patience we had with him... But as of today, being normal is completly unormal (just look the case of Ilaix, Umtiti, countinho
So yes, he'd deserve his props.
Now what scare me is that i don't know how he stay injured free with the burst of speed that he can use to attack or even sometimes to defense. In his style of dribbling i think he take less risk as player like neymar for instance but gosh, each time he make some crazy run i'm like "Welp there goes the injury"

Raketa10

Let's announce his extension so the decade of dominance can begin! Joking aside if he accepted 50% of salary reduction he's earned my respect. Probably only a couple of young players would actually do that.

Last edited:

Windhook

I'd be amazed if the 40-50% reduction is true. Class act from the guy, could mean Dembele realizes he had not given the club his full potential.

Birdy

If true, he proves to all haters here that he loves the club above money.

His greedy agent played his game and attempted to secure a transfer elsewhere for more money,
but Dembouz loves Barca above all other clubs

He is a cule!

Messigician

Stunning!

According to a survey conducted by Mundo Deportivo:

🔘 24.66% of Bar?a's members want Ousmane Demb?l? to renew his contract, and stay at Bar?a.

🔘 31.66% of them want the club to renew the player then sell him.

🔘 43.66% of the members would prefer if he left for free this summer.

The socios have spoken! Surely he can't renew after that

ronniecro

If true, he proves to all haters here that he loves the club above money.

His greedy agent played his game and attempted to secure a transfer elsewhere for more money,
but Dembouz loves Barca above all other clubs

He is a cule!

lol of course it's the love for the club,it has absolutely nothing to do with not wanting to leave the comfort zone where you're still being pampered by everyone even after 4,5 years of contributing to nothing and going somewhere else where you should actually have to do your job...

Birdy

lol of course it's the love for the club,it has absolutely nothing to do with not wanting to leave the comfort zone where you're still being pampered by everyone even after 4,5 years of contributing to nothing and going somewhere else where you should actually have to do your job...

I don't really get what 'being pampered' means for you
Yes he was injured a lot, and a big part of that is down to our awful (non-)physical training regime
Other than that, when he is on the pitch, he is the most dangerous player out there, and that has been the case the last 4 years.

How is that 'being pampered', please explain it to me in detail
Because I am afraid that 'being pampered' means what the Amigos are receiving as stance from coaches and club: underwhelming on the pitch, earning ludicrous amount of money, having STATUS in the dressing room, getting ridiculously long contracts deep in their 30s,
and not wanting to change any of that

SmilerBam

So in the last 4 years, Dembouz has been the most dangerous Barca player. Yes guys, with Messi being here. Let's close shop. Birdy the xG master has spoken. Now let's all silence ourselves. And then fanatically start laughing, because honestly...what else you can do...

JohnN

So in the last 4 years, Dembouz has been the most dangerous Barca player. Yes guys, with Messi being here. Let's close shop. Birdy the xG master has spoken. Now let's all silence ourselves. And then fanatically start laughing, because honestly...what else you can do...

He was more dangerous.. for his own well being, because every sprint could result in a 2 month injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans