Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givenchy

It's pretty sad we even offered him a renewal, without the ridiculous price tag, this guy would've been sold to a midtable PL club after his 1st season. Poor mentality, has shown zero signs of any kind of improvement, he still looks like the raw teenager he was before joining and I say that as someone who was a fan of him and defended him. One of the most brainless footballer I've ever seen

The kind of money hes asking, I'm not sure any clubs (bar Newcastle) would want to take the risk

Messigician

We are very stupid if we don't renew him

60m minimum to replace him

Huge loss in the books

He wants to stay so what's so hard about reaching an agreement?

Raketa10

According to Romero, he's not renewing. Negotiations have broken down. If true, I honestly don't know how to feel about it

We shouldn't care about him. This guy is an idiot and his environment is toxic. He is injured half of the season and when he is fit he performs well in one out of ten games. Considering all of that we won't loose much by not renewing him.

Can we sell him now and, at least, get some money for him?
Maybe Newcastle will want to get him for 40-50M now?

Be serious! 50 mil for an idiot whose contract expires in 6 months. Who would be stupid to offer something like that?

Last edited:

Messigician

You shouldn't care like majority of us. Thus guy is an idiot and his environment us toxic. He is injured half of the season and when he is fit he performs well in one out of ten games. Considering all of that we won't loose much by not renewing him.

Doesn't matter

We needed his renewal to balance the books

Without it it's a huge loss simple as that

Messigician

Nothing wrong with that as he is better than Mbappe.

In fact he is doing us a favor I'm sure Mbappe woukd ask more and he's not as good as Dembele.

I can't imagine how Laporta's comments would backfire

Raketa10

Doesn't matter

We needed his renewal to balance the books

Without it it's a huge loss simple as that

Yes it is, but it was clear from the beginning that he won't renew. It wasn't realistic to expect that this guy would care about anything other than money. Do you honestly think that he gives a fuck about Barca? He doesn't give a fuck that we paid 140 mil +his huge salary during the last 5 seasons while he gave nothing to the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans