Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

delancey

Read that La Liga has some rule which states that if 6 first team players can play, the match will go on. Not sure how this goes hand in hand with another La Liga rule which states that if 4 B-team/La Masia players are on the field and an A-team player gets a red card, we automatically lose the game.

Please fact check the above. La Liga?s endless and pointless rules confuse me.

MTL_Barca

Read that La Liga has some rule which states that if 6 first team players can play, the match will go on. Not sure how this goes hand in hand with another La Liga rule which states that if 4 B-team/La Masia players are on the field and an A-team player gets a red card, we automatically lose the game.

I think the b-team player rule doesn't apply in that case. So at this rate it'll probably be mostly Barca B vs Mallorca B :lol:

Araujo Eric Pique Mingueza
Frenkie Nico Coutinho/Puig
Ilias Jutgla Abde

Something like that for us i guess?

Messi983

You're right and you're not the only one who is confused with their rules.

[tw]1476148283408109570[/tw]

https://twitter.com/samuelmarsden/status/1476148283408109570

delancey

I think the b-team player rule doesn't apply in that case. So at this rate it'll probably be mostly Barca B vs Mallorca B :lol:

Araujo Eric Pique Mingueza
Frenkie Nico Coutinho/Puig
Ilias Jutgla Abde

Something like that for us i guess?

Yup, that?s what we can expect on Sunday. And that?s assuming that no other players test positive until then. Haha

delancey

Another thing to consider is something that Xavi mentioned after the Elche game. So while we can start 4 Barca B players it's actually dangerous doing that as you never know when someone can get a red card, especially with Spanish refs (and some idiots playing in our defense :lol:).

[tw]1472952253757730817[/tw]

https://twitter.com/samuelmarsden/status/1472952253757730817
That?s true, and as it stands right now, we only have 10 A-team players available against Mallorca. Everyone else is either injured, suspended, sick, or held back by La Liga?s bureaucratic rules. 10 players, and that?s including Neto.

Windhook

We better have the next few games postponed. Already have tons of injured players and now COVID hits. With this rate of infections I see no reason for Xavi not to enter the pitch himself.:lol:

Porque

Relax. We been playing the whole season with players missing.

For everyone else this is uncharted territory.

This is where our renaissance starts! Led by Hugo Almeida, Txus Alba and Luzzi!

Windhook

A notification appeared this morning on my phone - "Dembele didn't appear in training today..." and I was like "Oh no! Not again!" only to found out he has COVID and not feeling well. Clickbaits!:lol:

El Guaje

So just saw a tweet that said Dembele aint renewing his contract.

I mean, we’re not really gonna miss him but would of been better if he renewed so we could sell him for something instead of losing him for free.

He is inconsistent af but we’re about to lose the only guy in the team with pace and that can make things happen out of nothing smh..

Vladinho

According to Romero, he's not renewing. Negotiations have broken down. If true, I honestly don't know how to feel about it

El Guaje

According to Romero, he's not renewing. Negotiations have broken down. If true, I honestly don't know how to feel about it

Its shit because we get 0 out of the investment we made. Even 20-30m transfer money would be of enormous help given the situation we are in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans