Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He would be stupid to go to Juve. Well, he kind of is but his agent isn't.

Would he really though? Juve love their free transfers and with the tax break for foreign footballers in Italy they can get a lot of money off them.

Juve can sell Dembele as some type of generational talent to their fans.

Both Dembele and his agent have proven time after time that they lack character with their departures from Rennes, Borussia Dortmund and soon-to-be Barcelona.

fergus90

Dembele going to Juve is probably as good as it gets for him. He's not shown enough on the field plus his questionable attitude for other clubs to be that fussed about signing him, especially as a key player.

Europe's top teams might have him as a squad player but nothing more.

serghei

Imo, Juventus has a more robust, precise style, based on sharp passing. Their movement is not the best, and they play a very defensive-minded game. Allegri will probably lose his shit with the number of cheap giveaways Dembele causes. Will be a disaster for his team.

Porque

On the other hand the speed of play in Serie A would make Dembele appear as lightning.

A Milan club to re-establish his value and then a big move to the EPL perhaps.

DonAK

Bring Adama back.

Creatong spanish amigos with bronging nust domestic players

Hopefully not.

Although Adama with end product would be a World Class winger as he can carry the ball, dribble and is tough to get the ball off. He somehow has even worse end product than Dembele though :lol:

Birdy

Bring Adama back 100%.
He is similar profile player, even if not at the same level as Dembouz.

As for Dembouz, if he leaves I see him at PSG and not at Juve.
No team would pay what his agent asks, but if a team comes close to that it's PSG.
Besides, they would want to replace Mbape, and he is French

fergus90

Adama's footballing IQ is horrendous but his speed and athleticism always give you hope of something happening.

The club will probably need to reduce more wages though to afford the sheer volume of body lotion he uses to grease his arms up with every game.

DonAK

Adama's footballing IQ is horrendous but his speed and athleticism always give you hope of something happening.

God gave Adama everything but a brain as that would be too dangerous for the Football World.

He'd be a terrifying player if he had a high footballing IQ and end product.

Andresito

Staff member
Bring Adama back 100%.
He is similar profile player, even if not at the same level as Dembouz.

As for Dembouz, if he leaves I see him at PSG and not at Juve.
No team would pay what his agent asks, but if a team comes close to that it's PSG.
Besides, they would want to replace Mbape, and he is French

How about we get players who actually make a difference than players who are 'dangerous' without much substance.

Unpredictability is one thing, but actually weaponizing it is another. Adama has been thrown on in so many games and looked a real threat, but in reality accounted for close to 0 usefulness for either club or country.

DonAK

We just can't have it all!

I don't want us to sign him, but I won't lie......having him as a depth piece for a low fee and reasonable salary does sound a bit enticing.

He would be really entertaining to watch, but also frustrate the hell out of us.

Rather bet on another talent in that mould tbh.

fergus90

I don't want us to sign him, but I won't lie......having him as a depth piece for a low fee and reasonable salary does sound a bit enticing.

He would be really entertaining to watch, but also frustrate the hell out of us.

Rather bet on another talent in that mould tbh.

Yup, his speed, and strength always get you on the edge of your seat, but when it's decision time he will leave you frustrated.

I'm pretty much in the same boat, wouldn't complain as a low-cost cover/depth option but other than that, I'd definitely pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans