Ousmane Dembélé

MTL_Barca

Rennes? Oh, yea, he has enough talent for Rennes, and as a bench player for Barca and France.

I'm not his biggest fan as well but come on that's just silly. No need to pretend he can't play football.

Dortmund, Barca, most likely another big club next...that's a career most professional footballers can only dream of. And you don't get there by sheer luck or anything.

serghei

I'm not his biggest fan as well but come on that's just silly. No need to pretend he can't play football.

Dortmund, Barca, most likely another big club next...that's a career most professional footballers can only dream of. And you don't get there by sheer luck or anything.

He can play football, but not at a very high level. Dortmund is not that, low-pressure pusher club that lacks ambition and is basically focusing on developing players, and tricking clubs frequently into thinking that they are better than their real level. For France he was a luxury sub almost all the time. Rennes is Rennes, and I bet you that if he goes to a really big club, he'll do nothing but disappoint and frustrate just like at Barca. If he manages to stay fit that is.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Wonder if Juve will take him until end of season now Chiesa is injured... maybe for Morata.

Seems type would just be stubborn and refuse to move though even if in own best interests.

Laplacian

The lad can't even conduct successive short passes. The lad is a winger and can't even use skills to beat his opponent. The lad is a winger and can't even shoot.

His talent is in speed and agility, which are general attributes for athletics in general. Anything specifically pertaining to football, like his technique and understanding of the game is sorely lacking. At least it's not at the level required for top division clubs.

OVI9323

Ya but would be still way better than in posession, he needs space in front of him. If i remember correctly, dortmund has played counter attacking most of the time during his time there.

Yeah Dembele is the type of player who thrive in the Anarchy but at an high level, against well structured team, he'd be quite useless. And he has not the genius, neither the technicity of (i was about to say Messi) but hell even Vinicius is a world apart from him now, to break apart defense alone (the X factor). Would be Ok at the Arsenal level or a Sub level at bayern. But i cannot see him higher than that

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Cunt cant even decide to get out of bed on time let alone make correction decisions during a game.

:lol: :lol:

Yeah Dembele is the type of player who thrive in the Anarchy but at an high level, against well structured team, he'd be quite useless. And he has not the genius, neither the technicity of (i was about to say Messi) but hell even Vinicius is a world apart from him now, to break apart defense alone (the X factor). Would be Ok at the Arsenal level or a Sub level at bayern. But i cannot see him higher than that

Ya dembele needs to improve if he wants to play at a top club, i think the best for him would be to go back to dortmund. Wouldnt surprise me though if PSG wants him after Mbappe left. Vini is two classes above him atm.

feggydinho

I think he just fell off and the consistent injuries might've had a factor cause Dembele of Dortmund was a menace to all teams, whether well structured or not though he always had that tendency to misplace an easy pass. Personally, I think he should just stick to dribbling and providing, cause his shooting is off. But yeah, we need to sell, hopefully, he gets back to himself

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I think he just fell off and the consistent injuries might've had a factor cause Dembele of Dortmund was a menace to all teams, whether well structured or not though he always had that tendency to misplace an easy pass. Personally, I think he should just stick to dribbling and providing, cause his shooting is off. But yeah, we need to sell, hopefully, he gets back to himself

I don't think the injuries have damaged him much as the pace is still there and decision making isnt depending on injuries. I remember i read a source which said dembele had the most ball losses in bundesliga in his last dortmund season, don't know if true though.

Home of Barca Fans