Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

You're welcome
Finishing shit but everything aside from that solid. I think he wants to stay. Was lively and did lot of pressing and defending up until min 60.

CatalinR10

Dumbele still on the field doing stepovers and fake shots without knowing the game is already over and the stadium is empty.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Alemany essentially said they're still waiting for his response on the last offer they made when they met his agent a week or two ago I think. Said they have to resolve this issue quickly.

ajnotkeith

Statistically, it may be one of the best games a winger has ever had outside of goals.

7/7 dribbles
5 key passes
5/15 acc crosses
2/3 acc long balls
1 big chance created
16/17 ground duels won
6 tackles

Against Real. If he can always play like that, then he is world-class.

He usually won't but today was a very good game.

feggydinho

Alemany essentially said they're still waiting for his response on the last offer they made when they met his agent a week or two ago I think. Said they have to resolve this issue quickly.

If the new offer is still a salary reduction, then I don't think there's any need to wait for any response.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Statistically, it may be one of the best games a winger has ever had outside of goals.

7/7 dribbles
5 key passes
5/15 acc crosses
2/3 acc long balls
1 big chance created
16/17 ground duels won
6 tackles

Against Real. If he can always play like that, then he is world-class.

He usually won't but today was a very good game.

No end product, though... He is always on the verge of doing something great, and then he fumbles...

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Should stop shooting with power, cunts it into row Z every time. Why doesn't he try to finesse it more often idk, he generally strikes the ball well if he tries to go technique. Curl the ball ffs

OVI9323

We cannot say that his performance today and any of this season was close from World class player.

A player who cannot score/assist with so much minutes on the field... just nope Sir !

Edit : Something I've to give him props though, he's more focus on the corner since a few matches

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

Was a good performance overall, but no end product again.

I would still like to keep this Dembele, but it's of course not anywhere good enough to give in to their demands.

JerseyAddict

Fuck his sofascore rating, sucsessfull dribbles and faints and curved shots away from goal. His end product is shit, he creates nothing usefull. He just runs around as a headless chicken with no feeling fot the team at all.
He is a solo player that flashes here and there and in the end he bangs a golazo every 1/10 games... Rest of them he is just useless or injured.

I am sick and tired of this 140m fraud and he can ship his agents and baggage to Q$G of Old farth Lady or wherever he wants.

Jadentheman

Didn't watch the match, but it's fairly clearly he's not much a creator. But he's very good utility player. Shame no one could scrap anything from his rare output

Mateka

On reflection of Dembele’s game, I am still puzzled.

He appears to play with a lethargy. As if I am doing enough so no need to push myself more. Sadly, he was better than some around him.But if his attitude or mentality stepped up, he would become a very good player and the one Barca thought they bought in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans