Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

He played a large part in ruining his own career by being an unprofessional sack of shit. The Barca medical team isn't the one responsible for him being late/skipping trainings, eating junk food when he first arrived, and not telling managers he'd injured during the game (and aggravating said injury).

How do you know those reports are true and not slander? He hasn't used social media since 2018

Joan

He fired the chef Barca hired. Was late for training more often then not. I?m sure there are plenty of instances of his unprofessionalism the club is aware of and can use against him.

He would be eaten alive in court :lol:.

Messigician

It's Gician's modus operandi.

He saw that most of the public opinion on this forum is against Dembele, so he adopted the opposite stance.

Genius troll, this lad.

Bro I literally try to just five a balanced view and report latest news

Only 3 things got me emotionally invested on here

Neymar saga

Messi drama

Vax drama

Rest it's whatever

Messigician

He fired the chef Barca hired. Was late for training more often then not. I?m sure there are plenty of instances of his unprofessionalism the club is aware of and can use against him.

He would be eaten alive in court :lol:.

But is this all true or media slander? There's lots of evidence media loves to slander Dembele

Messigician

Latest report supports the contract termination view presented by sport

🚨🚨[ @MCTorresA🥇] | They are fed up of Dembele and his agent within the club. The club will study taking drastic decisions if he doesnt step forward in the next hours.

Joan

He hasn't used social media since 2017 and hasn't denied anything doesn't mean it's true just because he ignores the media

Nothing is certain but death and taxes. It is what it is.

That said, I don?t agree with him spending the reminder of his contract in the stands. Squeeze what is left out of him in those 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans