Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

Barcelona have communicated to Ousmane Dembele that he will not play for the club again. 😲

The contact renewal offer has been withdrawn and his release clause has been lowered. 📄🚫

This is due to his astronomical wage demands. 📈 [@gerardromero]

Barcelona boss Xavi has been left 'speechless by Ousmane Dembele's ?700,000 a week wage demands'*as well as the 40m fee in commissions.
@DailyMail

Gari

I hope Dembele will do what the board should have done, remove him from the club. But no one needs him, apparently.

malvolio

A) His plan was never to renew and those "demands" are just a way for him to bide his time.

B) Catalan media is trying to dregade his image on purpose so that the club saves some face after this clusterfuck of a transfer

behindbrowneyes

No hard feelings. Use him as long as you need him/is the best option. No point on putting a player on high wages in the stands without sporting reasons.

It was stupid to expect him being loyal after what he did at his prior clubs. It's his right to go after money and tbh I doubt he'll stay injury-free.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah, you only banish somebody to the stands if you hold the upper hands (no other suitors and doing so will significantly diminish their chances of being wanted by other clubs due to the lack of minutes and fitness etc.), not the case we have with Dembele.

Warning signs were there before he came, never worth the money and the club bought into the hype. Wasn't even that great when he was at Dortmund.

Messigician

Yeah, you only banish somebody to the stands if you hold the upper hands (no other suitors and doing so will significantly diminish their chances of being wanted by other clubs due to the lack of minutes and fitness etc.), not the case we have with Dembele.

Warning signs were there before he came, never worth the money and the club bought into the hype. Wasn't even that great when he was at Dortmund.

He was,

Refer to my previous complication videos

OVI9323

Look at Sancho in Dortmund Vs Sancho in Man U, I don't think that we can really mesure how good a young player if we refer to the Bundesliga league.

feggydinho

A) His plan was never to renew and those "demands" are just a way for him to bide his time.

B) Catalan media is trying to dregade his image on purpose so that the club saves some face after this clusterfuck of a transfer

C) Barca didn't really want him to renew and thats why their offer to him was a salary decrease in the region of 7.5 to 9m, so I knew there was no chance of him staying. What I don't get is the persistence of the media in degrading him. Thankfully the saga would soon be over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans