Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
LOL
No, this cunt wants him out of Barca, so he is playing this game all along.
But poor Ousmane and his family wants to stay put, he should fire his ass

He's not a kid. He's a married man now too. If he wanted to he could have fired him a long time ago.

Birdy

He's not a kid. He's a married man now too. If he wanted to he could have fired him a long time ago.

He is emotionally tied to him (friends) and can't understand this greedy cunt is working eventually against his future and sporting benefit

Messigician

🚨🚨[ @fansjavimiguel🥇] | If Dembele does not respond in the next few hours, the renewal offer will be withdrawn and he will be given the letter of freedom or they will go to the court. The decision has been made, there is no turning back. #fcblive

Matter of hours FC back again

ronniecro

����[ @fansjavimiguel��] | If Dembele does not respond in the next few hours, the renewal offer will be withdrawn and he will be given the letter of freedom or they will go to the court. The decision has been made, there is no turning back. #fcblive

man don't worry,xavi will request another meeting tomorrow

Messigician

Xavi speaks

Xavi has postponed the release of the squad list for the game against Athletic Club because of the situation with Demb?l?. The coach hopes that the Frenchman will decide to renew so that he can play tomorrow. [as]

Xavi: "Demb?l?? We are in a complex and difficult situation. Or renew or a solution must be found. We will decide tomorrow."

Xavi: "I can't give Demb?l? more confidence. He has the upper hand and he has to decide."

Xavi: "Demb?l? tells me that he wants to renew, that he wants to continue.

Xavi: "Demb?l? hasn't disappointed me."

Xavi: "I think I've been clear on Demb?l? now. That was the last question about him, right?"

feggydinho

🚨🚨[ @fansjavimiguel🥇] | If Dembele does not respond in the next few hours, the renewal offer will be withdrawn and he will be given the letter of freedom or they will go to the court. The decision has been made, there is no turning back. #fcblive

Lol, court?? Looking more like unnecessary threats

Messigician

🗣️[ @Marta_Ramon🥇] | From Demb?l?'s environment they don?t understand the pressure of the club, and are willing to negotiate beyond January 31, no limits. They explain that he has no intention to leave, and will wear the Blaugrana until June 30th, 2022.

Actually scared this saga is going to drag on the entire season

serghei

We must be one of the dumbest clubs in the world, or the catalan press is pure trash. What is this saga? We registered all the signings, we don't depend on Dembele for shit, play the man every game and let him move for free if he's still standing at the end of the season. Clear as daylight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans