Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

Ousmane says that he does not accept ultimatums and that he will continue until June 30th. [as]

It's easy for him , leave on summer get 20-30M signing on fee and live ur life in Richness.

Free Transfer are the way to go now. Clubs are themselves to blame + Oil club spending 200M on Neymar

PSG don't give a shit I assure you of that

malvolio

Ousmane says that he does not accept ultimatums and that he will continue until June 30th. [as]

It's easy for him , leave on summer get 20-30M signing on fee and live ur life in Richness.

Free Transfer are the way to go now. Clubs are themselves to blame + Oil club spending 200M on Neymar

was the plan all along. now way is he that dumb to not wait another 6 months and get that big signing bonus.

our only chance would be to negotiate some kind of deal where he leaves for free and we don't have to pay the rest of his salary.

XaviV

"Pay me what I want or I leave" is not an ultimatum?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Tbh I would have played him for 90 minutes every single game and pushed him hard in training till he either did something stupid so we had grounds to rescind his contract or he broke apart.

Also fine him the maximum if he came late to training or anything else club related.

mc_lovin

Tbh I would have played him for 90 minutes every single game and pushed him hard in training till he either did something stupid so we had grounds to rescind his contract or he broke apart.

Also fine him the maximum if he came late to training or anything else club related.

That's a bit petty for me. In the grand scheme of things who cares about him. There's zero emotional connection.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That's a bit petty for me. In the grand scheme of things who cares about him. There's zero emotional connection.

I am petty about him being an indisciplined useless fuck and trying to extort the club because they thought we wouldnt be able to register Ferran without him renewing.

So yeah….fuck him :coffee:

JamDav1982

He has been too indulged every step of way.

Forever excuses and forgiven for doing the basics of a professional player while club calling him 'better than Neymar' and 'better than Mbappe' while turning a blind eye.

They are going to be left trying to sack him next few times he is late.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bad decision to sideline him, we need him while he is here and sending him to the stands won't force him to leave in the next 10 days or so of the remaining January window.

And if we start playing him again after the January window it will make us look quite stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans