Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laplacian

Yeah I saw. There's some audio of **** too based on what I've read and I'm not going to listen to that. Fucking shit, it's definitely pretty much over for him.

feggydinho

❗Xavi is not in favour of leaving Demb?l? in the stands if he ends up staying.

? The priority is to sell Demb?l? now but if he does stay, Xavi prefers that he can help the team until the end of the season. He'll talk to the club if necessary.

Via (🟢): @fansjavimiguel [as]

gregorrin10

Fantastic news about Greenwood. I never bought into Chelsea as a likely destination for Dumbele, because I truly believed United were the only ones from the PL dumb enough to buy him this month, and now it might actually happen. Especially since they're also notorious for panic last minute deals every transfer window. Come on United, pay us that 21M that was mentioned in the media and give Dembele a big fat contract and signing bonus so he actually agrees to leave! Getting 21M instead of nothing and getting rid of his wages now would be another huge win for Alemany and would strengthen us even more going into the summer market, along with getting 80M+ from Spotify and another 80-100 from the other new sponsor and possibly selling 49% of that Barca Espai thing or whatever. If we manage to get all this, we could actually afford to go all in on the rebuild this summer already!

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Fantastic news about Greenwood. I never bought into Chelsea as a likely destination for Dumbele, because I truly believed United were the only ones from the PL dumb enough to buy him this month, and now it might actually happen. Especially since they're also notorious for panic last minute deals every transfer window. Come on United, pay us that 21M that was mentioned in the media and give Dembele a big fat contract and signing bonus so he actually agrees to leave! Getting 21M instead of nothing and getting rid of his wages now would be another huge win for Alemany and would strengthen us even more going into the summer market, along with getting 80M+ from Spotify and another 80-100 from the other new sponsor and possibly selling 49% of that Barca Espai thing or whatever. If we manage to get all this, we could actually afford to go all in on the rebuild this summer already!

I wouldn't call it fantastic news.

gregorrin10

I wouldn't call it fantastic news.

Sure it is. At least from my (and Barca's) standpoint. And that's the only stand point that matters for me. From the timing to the player. I mean what were the odds this came out just days before the transfer window closes, not after. And that it happened to a player, who plays exactly in the same position Dembele plays at. There will be sheer panic from United to get someone in quickly. From saving an underwhelming transfer window with a 'big signing' which has become sort of an annual thing for them now, and replacing Greenwood, who most likely won't play football anymore this season (at least). Hopefully it happens in these last 31 hours or so.

Last edited:

feggydinho

Manchester United made an official bid to Barcelona by Ousmane #Dembele, "red devils" offers 20M? by the player. Let's see what happen. 🔴🇨🇵 #MUFC (source- Pedro Almeida)

XaviV

Sure it is. At least from my (and Barca's) standpoint. And that's the only stand point that matters for me. From the timing to the player. I mean what were the odds this came out just days before the transfer window closes, not after. And that it happened to a player, who plays exactly in the same position Dembele plays at. There will be sheer panic from United to get someone in quickly. From saving an underwhelming transfer window with a 'big signing' which has become sort of an annual thing for them now, and replacing Greenwood, who most likely won't play football anymore this season (at least). Hopefully it happens in these last 31 hours or so.

Mes que un club! We should not cheer for the misfortune of innocent people.

But this situation favours us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans