Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

fergus90

Doubt he wants to rot in the stands if hes already getting few offers. It would be a disaster.

I doubt he would too but not playing for many months won't be alien to him. If he's still here on Feb 1st I can well believe he ends up playing for Barcelona again at points until June and probably ends up hoping to be offered another deal.

feggydinho

No,
I think Romero is spot on here!

Think again the sequence of events, and consider that all those leaks saying he has offers or that he wants to leave are leaked from THE PLAYERS ENVIRONMENT

There is some vague interest from other clubs, but no offers, and no offer will be forthcoming until Monday
Let alone an offer close the the demands put forwards, which will NEVER come :lol:

Now our boy Dembouz will have it pretty hard here with every passing day on the stands for the next 6 months:
- Barcelona have withdrawn their offer
- No other offer
- Not playing every passing day

I think Moussa at some point in the Spring will be begging Allemany to offer a contract even less than the proposed one he rejected!
Wait and see

Masterstroke by Mateu

I don't think his camp has leaked anything, seems like media BS from the same media outlets. They've just been circulating stories, contradicting themselves and generating clicks. One valid recent news was Tuchel speaking highly of Dembele and saying he'll like to partner with him again. Pretty sure the media would spin up more funny stories if he's still here by Feb 1st

Barcilliant

His agent is the main problem.
Dumbele us too dumb to have a mind of his own.
I think his agent has filled his head with crap.Even if he sits in the stands and waits out his contract there will be very few clubs willing to take him on. He also won't get the big sign on fee he wants. Hopefully PSG do us a favor and sigh him for a small fee before the window closes. We're caught between a rock and a hard place.
Who would you want?
A sulky,erratic Dumbele or a washed up Auba?

Zidane82

I think his agent has filled his head with crap.Even if he sits in the stands and waits out his contract there will be very few clubs willing to take him on. He also won't get the big sign on fee he wants. Hopefully PSG do us a favor and sigh him for a small fee before the window closes. We're caught between a rock and a hard place.
Who would you want?
A sulky,erratic Dumbele or a washed up Auba?[/QUOTE
Auba just needs a fresh challenge after falling out with Arteta ( a very serious guy) .

Auba holds the record in the EPL for scoring 50 goals in the fewest games

feggydinho

Who would you want?
A sulky,erratic Dumbele or a washed up Auba?

It's all business to his agent, and accepting a massive wage cut at his client's age is bad business especially if he can get better elsewhere. So, he's just doing what many other agents would do and you rarely see players leave when they've got 6 months to become free agents.

Messigician

I'm guessing you went to school with him? Tier 1 source and all that :lol:

Nah we got that info from Maxim who the forum agreed is one of Dembele's best friends

Originally Posted by BBZ8800:
About user Maxim, it is quite possible that he knows Dembele.
Why not?

I used to know one guy on another forum who was a close friend of Halilovic and used to write wonders about him, before he came to Barca.
I know that guy in person, so he really hasn't lied.

Maxim writes in a similar way of Dembele, he doesn't lose nerves even though a lot of guys here are trolling him or Dembele or are even rude towards him.

About proofs, maybe he is not an internet/forum/proof expect like other guys.
Could be an internet/social networks rookie.

He is quite consistent about his love for Dembele, claims, talking ONLY about him (like Mandrake), style of writing, not being rude no matter what we throw at him.

So, I personally wouldn't be totally surprised if he really knows him.

About him being rich, rich people also have friends, free time, a need to post on social media etc.

feggydinho

Man United might actually push harder for him now with the Mason Greenwood domestic violence saga cause Greenwood might be out for some time if the accusations turn out to be valid, interesting 30+ hours ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans