Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregorrin10

I?d be very surprised if he went to PSG tomorrow. They simply have no real pressing need for him.

Clubs are aware of the situation with him and will save the fee when they know he?s a free agent in 5 months.

Absolutely. There's also no way PSG would ever pay us a dime to take him, even more so when they know it would help us. Especially when the other option is simply agree a pre-contract instead, since they won't need him until Mbappe finishes his contract anyway. Instead they'd probably fuck with us and waste our time all throughout tomorrow, and then simply approach Dembele for a pre-contract in the next week or so.

United is our only real hope at this point. It always was the only hope for a January exit in my mind. The likes of PSG and Chelsea were always gonna wait on the summer to see if he was still available on a free. But United are known, almost notorious at this point, for stupidly overpaying for average bums, which is the definition of Dumbele. And what gives me even more hope, for making last day panic deals to salvage underwhelming transfer windows. Especially now, since I'd imagine Greenwood won't play football this season anymore, so they kinda need someone to replace him immediately too.

And that's why we need to tell PSG first thing in the morning to fuck off with trying to dump their trash swap deals on us, and focus on negotiating with United and get this (and the Auba loan) done before the window closes!

Messigician

We are in trouble bros

PSG fans were spotted chanting for Dembele's arrival, maybe the shiek eill cave in

Get him on a plane,
Bring him back from Spain,
Viva Demebele!

Barcilliant

I want to see him gone. I was enthusiastic when we first bought him. Thought he had slot of potential but he has turned out to be a huge dud. Coutinho is the only big money player who has flopped harder.

Last edited:

malvolio

I?d be very surprised if he went to PSG tomorrow. They simply have no real pressing need for him.

Clubs are aware of the situation with him and will save the fee when they know he?s a free agent in 5 months.

curious thing is tottenham would actually need a winger an they've been actively searching for one this window.

but still nobody wants to pay anything for this prick.

Messi983

Well, if the deal goes through, it's close to 100% that they will be playing all important CL knockouts with a frontline of:

---------Mbape------
Ney-----Messi----Dembouz

I mean, we all know that Dembele will be injured and Ney will go to Brazil for his sister birthday party.

Two minutes on Google tells me that he's a nobody spamming stories at a shite transfer clickbait website. Nothing he says/writes has any credence whatsoever.

So he's like El Masala Deportivo?

feggydinho

Ousmane Dembele will not join PSG today ! He wants to leave for Free @le_Parisien ❌����

Makes more sense with this quote -> [ @IbaiLlanos ] | Pique: “Dembele’s situation? I understand both sides. There is a lot of money at stake here. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and defends their interests.” #fcblive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans