Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilerBam

Anyway, we talk about incredible players in a thread dedicated to a nothing player and human being like Dembefraud. It's a sacrilege.

Sweden

Diario AS' Javi Miguel says Dembele will play on Sunday.
Personally i want him at the stand but maybe Xavi has turned the board around.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I don't like it but I like that the coach decides. No one knows more than Xavi what it means to wear the shirt, if he is ok with it - no point second guessing him

behindbrowneyes

Between Adama and Dembele the one with the better performances in training should start the games and the other one should be his sub. None of these two is guaranteed to be here longer than until summer, so no point in developing one over the other. Ferran is a different case. He should be ahead of those two as he is an integral part of the future.

It also makes no sense for team chemistry. A player who knows that he won't play no matter how good he trains can be pretty toxic for the locker room. Needless to say that he is an old friend of Auba and can help him integrate into the team, although I think this won't be much of a problem as Auba seems to be a pretty cool dude.

MTL_Barca

Would be the right decision imo. Need to reach top 4 and try to perform in EL. If the coach thinks Dembele helps that then he should play.

That's all that matters for this season, not personal revenge on a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans