Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

feggydinho

Remember his amazing game last Clasico too? Sevilla?

Think he's actually had more great games than we seem to remember. The goals are missing but he has played well when he's not not injured.

He has been good this season without getting the numbers and cooks for fun, I just hope he stays injury free cause he'll be massive wherever.

Raketa10

I honestly don't care how he performs. He decided not to renew after we endured all of his injuries, unprofessional behavior and playstation tournaments. It's his decision not to renew so he can fuck off. If we'll need him during the next few months he will play and if we don't he will sit out. After that I wish the best of luck to his new employer, they will certainly need it with this ungrateful and overhyped jerk.

Last edited:

behindbrowneyes

Pay him.
Play him.

When you need to change the game, bring him on. Xavi really has some options to chose from. Guys like Jutgla, Abde or Braithwaite don't even have the opportunity to start a game now.

It seems like club really has some players who can create, but really no one to finish those chances. Finishing must be improved. They need to put an extra focus on that in training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans