Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregorrin10

That through pass to Gavi before he assisted Auba was delicious though. Almost Messi-like. You can see he's a great creator, if only he had the discipline and character to match it. My heart tells me that he and the club somehow make it work and agree at least a 2 year extension (which would be best), so we can see if he can somehow stay fit, because when he is playing, you can see what an asset to the team he can be, especially in Xavi's winger reliant system. Or we can at least sell him, not let him go for free. But then I think about the his injury past and his attitude and my brain telling me he's just not worth the hassle.

Andresito

Staff member
Dembele has about zero say where he ends up, unless he fires his agent. He's basically put his entire footballing career in Sissoko's hands.

OVI9323

Have this "deja vu" feeling. Knowing dembele either his next matches will be a disasterclass or he'll get hurt.

I'd actually be very surprised if he succeed to get 2 more matches where he contribute to the victory before the end of the month

FC B

I'd only agree to Dumbele staying if he accepts Barca's offer and if that will mean Barca will sell him in the summer of 2022 or 2023, but that is an utopioa.

feggydinho

Dembele has about zero say where he ends up, unless he fires his agent. He's basically put his entire footballing career in Sissoko's hands.

It's obvious that his agent made the best financial decision for him (maybe not sporting-wise) cause he'll most likely get a bigger wage offer elsewhere and maybe perform poorly or even get injured as usual but still be on a bigger wage

Iniesta Ultra

It's obvious that his agent made the best financial decision for him (maybe not sporting-wise) cause he'll most likely get a bigger wage offer elsewhere and maybe perform poorly or even get injured as usual but still be on a bigger wage

Sad that money's his main sporting motivator, let's see if he can maximize his market value remainder of season.

FCBfan22

The only way he stays is if he fires Sissoko, apologises and accepts the original offer.

Otherwise the relationship is irrepairable.

Blackstarr

Xavi : I heard lot of fake stories about him - its the opposite. Hes been a great professional, trust me

Attachments

• D14EC48D-823B-4529-8F7B-B6713BAA735B.jpg
    D14EC48D-823B-4529-8F7B-B6713BAA735B.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 4

Zidane82

Have this "deja vu" feeling. Knowing dembele either his next matches will be a disasterclass or he'll get hurt.

I'd actually be very surprised if he succeed to get 2 more matches where he contribute to the victory before the end of the month

I would be happy if the feckin refs gave our guys some protection..they just let them kick our skilful players and do not book or even warn them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans