Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Barcelona

I'm wondering if other clubs have interest in a winger who has difficulty with shooting on target and demanding the salary of an elite wc player who makes tons of goals and assists.

Laplacian

Just watched this video.

I love how in every major Dembele highlights video there are always clips ranging all the way back from 6 years ago. Because if you didn't resort to that, you wouldn't be able to get an 11min video on Dembele.

6 seasons worth of material and that's the best you can get

Iniesta Ultra

20m gross means around 10m net, right?
Well, not at all what you imply
Will be just marginally higher than the ones getting 9m net per year.
Just a reminder that Roberto was getting 9m net until now, and Pique -before wage-cut - was getting 30m gross

You really think he should stay as our RW?

CatalinR10

You really think he should stay as our RW?

would only work if we get Lewa to score all the goals.

Ferran - Auba - Dembele is not an offensive threat if Auba goes out of form like latelly. You can't rely on Ferran and Dembele to score the goals because they aren't a threat in that way. With that front line we won't make it top 4 next season.

Iniesta Ultra

would only work if we get Lewa to score all the goals.

Ferran - Auba - Dembele is not an offensive threat if Auba goes out of form like latelly. You can't rely on Ferran and Dembele to score the goals because they aren't a threat in that way. With that front line we won't make it top 4 next season.

You didn't see my post yesterday with this front three: Fati, Auba, Pedri

Tosser should be sold and Dembele should move to DM or RB.

Be nice if people here would quit blaming all the players especially Auba for Xaviball performance.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
20m gross means around 10m net, right?
Well, not at all what you imply
Will be just marginally higher than the ones getting 9m net per year.
Just a reminder that Roberto was getting 9m net until now, and Pique -before wage-cut - was getting 30m gross

That's not true. Roberto's salary was around 10m gross.

For the sake of comparison Lewandowski's salary at Bayern is reported to be 23-24m gross per year.

MTL_Barca

The moment he signs that contract he's probably gonna get injured again :lol:

It's a shitty situation. We can't really afford to lose anyone for free and Dembele is one of our better attackers at the moment. That being said that's mostly because all the others are so bad, not because Dembele is so good.

Well depends on what that would mean otherwise, Adama isn't it and Depay might be gone. Ferran, Fati, Dembele wouldn't be enough. But then again if Dembele leaves for free we probably can't afford two wingers too so difficult either way.

Last edited:

feggydinho

The moment he signs that contract he's probably gonna get injured again :lol:

It's a shitty situation. We can't really afford to lose anyone for free and Dembele is one of our better attackers at the moment. That being said that's mostly because all the others are so bad, not because Dembele is so good.

Well depends on what that would mean otherwise, Adama isn't it and Depay might be gone. Ferran, Fati, Dembele wouldn't be enough. But then again if Dembele leaves for free we probably can't afford two wingers too so difficult either way.

It's a messed up situation, I just hope we get it right cause I know it could get worse.

OVI9323

I don't care if it get worse than that but just get out of this club. It's already 5 years of disaster class and shooting star.
Maybe the level will dicrease but at least it will be a new form of dissapointment lol. Have litterally enough of this man in this club
Ps : Bring Umtiti and Lenglet with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans