Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVI9323

He lacks composure for the shooting.... You can do it if you're a teenager trying to make something happen... But not after years of training and not when you say you're a crucial part of the team
I litterally have nobody in head so frustating with his shooting... It can happens from time to time, but with dembele it's a little miracle when he hit the target.

Andresito

Staff member
He either scores bangers (rarely) or sends it to into the stands. There's no inbetween with his shooting as he's 100% power, 0% placement.

Andresito

Staff member
What bangers did he score this season?

Had to look up his 2 goals this season, didn't even remember them.

But his goal against Athletic was one, bad angle, powered shot.

Against Linares it was a weak, placed shot which the GK scuffed.

Bobo32

We would've won at least two of those games if everyone played their role well, I remember demebele giving two good passes to Auba against Rayo and Auba didn't finish, same thing happened against Frankfurt (Frankfurt chances were even clearer). Dembele flaws are obvious, but our inability to win has to be shared by all and our problem is much more bigger than Dembele.

If everyone played their role even decently well, Barcelona would win all these games. As I literally wrote, there are other reasons and others to blame. But how can anyone defend Dembeles "performances"? Xavi justifies them with him being without a contract so he is in his right to childishly bang the ball over the stands out of frustration every time he gets the ball, but I don't think it really is justified. It would be better to play another player there, Braithwaite for example.

Porque

If everyone played their role even decently well, Barcelona would win all these games. As I literally wrote, there are other reasons and others to blame. But how can anyone defend Dembeles "performances"? Xavi justifies them with him being without a contract so he is in his right to childishly bang the ball over the stands out of frustration every time he gets the ball, but I don't think it really is justified. It would be better to play another player there

SardonicNaughtyGoitered-max-1mb.gif

Braithwaite for example.

a6a08f2.gif

Iniesta Ultra

Yeah Dembele needs benched or tried in different position like DM or RB. Tosser's hitting the target more than double the % which is too laughable to laugh at.

Last edited:

feggydinho

If everyone played their role even decently well, Barcelona would win all these games. As I literally wrote, there are other reasons and others to blame. But how can anyone defend Dembeles "performances"? Xavi justifies them with him being without a contract so he is in his right to childishly bang the ball over the stands out of frustration every time he gets the ball, but I don't think it really is justified. It would be better to play another player there, Braithwaite for example.

We'll get to play different players in that position next season and see how it goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans