Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givenchy

I'm leaning more towards wanting him to stay, I like what Xavi is doing with him.

Raphinha-Auba-Dembouz would be good for next season

such an idiotic decision to buy Ferran when we could have 2 pacey wingers after years of this slow pace crap

Last edited:

Laplacian

I'm leaning more towards wanting him to stay, I like what Xavi is doing with him.

Rafinha-Auba-Dembouz would be good for next season

such an idiotic decision to buy Ferran when we could have 2 pacey wingers after years of this slow pace crap

Dont be misled. When it really mattered, like the Europa League or UCL, Dembele was nowhere to be found or he was busy making schoolboy errors. Don't let a little bit of magic against minnows when the season's completely finished delude you into thinking he'll be useful in big matches.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would you guys sign off to a five year contract extension for 20m+ gross per year for him thus making him one of the highest paid players in his position in the world? Let's see how confident people are that he will keep this up.

OVI9323

Same as Laplacian here, He always turn it up from time to time but keep in mind that he's the king of not being consistent, nevermind his salary request and goal output

vuji_31

We can't get better player this summer, that is problem.

Imagine 2 wingers like Dembele with Lewa in box.

Diaz-Lewa-Dembele

If they were not retards and signed stupit Torress this could be our attack next year.

feggydinho

Dont be misled. When it really mattered, like the Europa League or UCL, Dembele was nowhere to be found or he was busy making schoolboy errors. Don't let a little bit of magic against minnows when the season's completely finished delude you into thinking he'll be useful in big matches.

Its not about being misled but more about who we wanna use to replace him, and Raphinha is less quality than dembele. I'm game if it's mbappe or a world beater bit with Raphinha it could actually move from bad to worse or maybe better

krakdol

He's the Liga assist leader with 13 in 14 starts and he missed 16 games... You're crazy if you can't see he's your best offensive asset.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Aa night after six previous nights where he created nothing but counters for the opponents, leading to the loss of hope both in Europe and Spain.

Just factually untrue. He created chances that were not converted. The biggest criticism one can give to Dembele now is that he is not scoring himself, or even getting himself into goalscoring positions at all. Much of that is dictated by Xavi's instructions. Which is why when others cannot score from his passes and crosses, he becomes ineffective. A Barca winger should always be able to score himself, but Dembele's composure in front of goal has been atrocious this season

feggydinho

Aa night after six previous nights where he created nothing but counters for the opponents, leading to the loss of hope both in Europe and Spain.

Check the stats, and I'm sure you'll see that he created the most chances out of our attackers in the last 6 games. Most critics about him are valid (finishing and all), but when it comes to chance creation, he's clearly the best from our attackers. Created like 5 chances in this game and 2 were converted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans