Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinBarcelonafan

If his contract runs out it will mean that like Messi, signing him as a free agent (as compared to renewing while under contract) will actually hurt the salary cap and not reduce it.

So basically, we only have 9 more days of this circus.

Good point.

We need to do it fast or not at all.

I can't believe his agent kept his idiotic demands.

Kul_z

What's our current salary offer?

I think its 8m net, not sure. I would offer him 3m with bonus of 80%games played with another 3m, double digit goals another 3m and double digit assists another 3m. If he manages to achieve that then he's 12m net player. If he scores 20+ another 3m. If he's available for more then 95% of the matches another 2m. Thats 17m net player.

Iniesta Ultra

I think its 8m net, not sure. I would offer him 3m with bonus of 80%games played with another 3m, double digit goals another 3m and double digit assists another 3m. If he manages to achieve that then he's 12m net player. If he scores 20+ another 3m. If he's available for more then 95% of the matches another 2m. Thats 17m net player.

I like your idea, but think double digit g/a should be set at least to 15 each. Practically impossible he scores 15g.

Barcilliant

His goal output is shocking but than Xavis task for him is spped down the flank and cross.
He really hasn't improved as a player and other clubs aren't interested in paying stupid money to him
My big worry is he signs contract and goes back to being injured again.

feggydinho

They'll probably increase the offer again if the news of Xavi asking for them to make another attempt to make him stay is true, as it's currently cheaper than getting Raphinha and also frees money for us to spend elsewhere. 8 more days for the saga to end

Andresito

Staff member
They'll probably increase the offer again if the news of Xavi asking for them to make another attempt to make him stay is true, as it's currently cheaper than getting Raphinha and also frees money for us to spend elsewhere. 8 more days for the saga to end

Not sure if this is true, but would be laughable if it ends up like this. It's probably the best offer he's received.

Demb?l? is close to accepting the offer he's had since December. [as]

Porque

Still think he goes. But if he re-signs or takes a while to find a new club then it will emphasize the damage a poor agent can do for you.

Practically struck gold having Bartomeu coming for Dembele and lived off of that- like Braithwaite.

fergus90

I think he stays. He's not shown enough on a consistent basis for a team to pay the money he was asking for plus his injury record is terrible.

I know he's been fit for a while now but that trend needs to continue a while longer before it's officially a thing of the past.

His agent was hanging his hat on Barca getting desperate and accepting the demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans