Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

What sign on fee would you be willing to give to keep our own player?

That's the reality we face with Dembele. Do it with Dembele and every signing will want 3 year contracts and taking control of the negotiating table like Mbappe.

There's a long term precedent if we keep Dembele.

Yep and I think Gavi will be next if they let it happen that way.

Birdy

[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]_Buzz
?
2h
(DEMB?L?): Both Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain have cooled their interest in Ousmane Demb?l?.
? Chelsea are surprised by his demands and also worried due to his injury record.
? Luis Campos is not in favour of his arrival at PSG.

Demb?l? is out of contract in less than 10 days.
? He either has to wait for other offers or consider Barcelona's offer which is still valid. Bar?a's offer is far from his demands and the club is clear that they will not increase it.

Via (��): [MENTION=1041]Jordi[/MENTION]gil [sport]

[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]_Buzz 5h
‼️Demb?l? does not have any formal offers at the moment.
• He is open to joining PSG but they aren't considering him.
• Tuchel wants a reunion but no terms are agreed.
• Bar?a are frustrated as no proper decision has been made by Demb?l? yet

Via (��): @JacobsBen

OK.
Moussa's strategy has been clear from the outset, and it's backfiring greatly ATM
In before he asks whether Barca's offer is still on the table...

Last edited:

CatalinR10

I can imagine this Moussa agent going into PSG and Chelsea office and asking for 40 mil bonus signing and something like 30 mil NET / year salary and they start bursting into laughter and leave laughing.

LMAO.

Porque

If his contract runs out it will mean that like Messi, signing him as a free agent (as compared to renewing while under contract) will actually hurt the salary cap and not reduce it.

So basically, we only have 9 more days of this circus.

fergus90

He was never going to have a big list of suitors with those wage demands, notorious injury problems and general inconsistency up until becoming an assist machine post-January.

delancey

1 goal in La Liga 2021/2022.

Simply not good enough. Messi was scoring how many goals at Dembele?s current age?

Out!

Birdy

If by the end of the summer Moussa makes a u-turn due to lack of alternatives,
and Dembouz accepts up to 8m salary per year, which is our ceiling under the new wage structure,

then it's a big W for the team going into next season

Kul_z

If his contract runs out it will mean that like Messi, signing him as a free agent (as compared to renewing while under contract) will actually hurt the salary cap and not reduce it.

So basically, we only have 9 more days of this circus.

I think its simple offer. He either renews in next couple of days on our terms or he wont play for barca ever again. Considering the amount of time he spent sidelined for that amount of money he got, his agent is a complete twat. Can see some turks offering him some 15m net or newcastle. He either accepts that wage range barca offered him, and other top clubs would offer him same. If i was alemany and his twat agent comes again i would renegotiate with 2 millions less then it was offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans